Homosexuals in Arcanum.

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by BortiiS_VoN_BortiiS, Dec 26, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

Now who's being heterophobic?

Speaking as a straight guy, I can say that you are completely and totally wrong about absolutely everything.

Item One: Calling people who disagree with you names is both childish AND annoying.

Item Two: No one has made you the God of truth. Get a life and stop telling other people what to think.

Item Three: Bisexual people DO exist. I don't know what midwestern farming community you come from, but I know for a fact that 11% of all humans are gay, no matter where the hell you are.

Item Four: Good for you for apologizing about the demeaning homosexuals comment, but bad idea to turn around before even finishing the sentence and doing it again.

Item Five: Where the hell have you been? Do you get NBC? Have you ever heard of "Will and Grace"? Or "Dark Angel"? There are literally hundreds of homosexual or bisexual people on TV (even though most of them are female).

Item Five: if you're going to complain about the length of other people's posts in response to your bigoted statements, then at least do the rest the favor of not being a bigot and writing a long one yourself

Item Six: This is not a rational debate, like you seem to think. A debate would require you to be 1) open to others' opinions, 2) actually READ the goddamn posts you fucking moron (sorry let my temper out there), and 3) don't insult other people for no real reason, even though being a Communist isn't bad either.

Item Seven: I take exception to your statement about "accepting people who are different". That would be homosexuals too, you bigot. There's two places for you, and they're called the loony bin and the Ku Kux Klan.

Item Eight: Your statement about airing personal opinions on this board is exactly right. Now if you'd just stop being hypocritical and accept others' opinions as well, then maybe we'd all accept your "contributions".

Item Nine: Being 15, I have actually grown out of using name calling. And yet you do not seem to have done so... calling two of my friends "Sherriff Assman" and "Analcrotch2", as well as your pathetic attempt at an insult involving the word "Communist", only show that you have the maturity level of a four year old. You don't even read other people's arguments, the BBoard equivalent of shoving fingers in your ears and yelling "I'm right! I'm right! You're all wrong!" loudly. So for the love of God take your own damn advice and grow up.

Item Ten: This is not a civil debate. If it were, you'd stop running around hurling abuse at everyone without bothering to read their responses or even *gasp* taking your own advice and being accepting of others' views.

Item Eleven: Who has the moral highground? It'll never be you, because you are both racist (see the "How Come There Ain't No Brothas in Arcanum" post) as well as homophobic.

Item Twelve: Get a life and go away. The worms deserve someone better than you.

2. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

You see that's where clowns like you go wrong. You think Highschool and REAL LIFE are the same thing. 4 years in highschool and all of a sudden you know everything about life. Who is this mythical "everyone" that you speak of? Was that "everyone" in your town? Or was that "everyone" in your state? Or was it a couple of dozen of your butt buddies? Who mean the world to you and therefore qualify as "everyone" to you?

Don't try to clown me with your near sighted highschool values as a reflection of the whole world. Back up and check yourself little man cause there is ALOT more to the word "everyone" then fits in YOUR limited vocabulary. :punk:

And then you flame me for my post length which your ignorant ass didn't even take the time to read, well look at YOUR post length my dear kettle before you call a pot black. At least I read all of the swell you tried to offer. No I am not heterophobic if anything I am idiophobic, cause I can't stand being exposed to the kind idiotic crap you're trying to spread. Try crawling out of your hole and breathing some real air for a change and get your nose out your ass. Just because you don't think your shit stinks doesn't mean it don't.

Yes please feel free to run along now and go sell your 10th grade logic somewhere else cause you don't have any buyers of worn outdated crap here. Adios mother fucker :asshole:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eros Rex on 2002-01-01 16:53 ]</font>

3. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

Well said Etalis Craftlord :thumbup: , you are offically the wisest 15 year old I have yet to met. (but then I haven't met any 15 year olds in about 15 years. Still that don't mean you're not more mature, it just means I need to do more volenteer work with kids.)

Anyway a very well thought out reply, very impressive, it even made my reply sound kind of childish (which is a good thing cause that makes me feel young.) :hippy:

4. anachronox2

anachronox2 New Member

5. carlstar

carlstar New Member

tea. a cup of.

poor BortiiS_VoN_BortiiS. alone. unable to fight back, even against you lot.
    ok so hes saying if you try it with someone of the same sex then your gay forever or just branded as so. i know people who would do that but then again i know people who wouldnt. bortiis only knows people who would i guess.

what is it and this forums obsesion with all things gay at the moment. then again whats my obsesion with cheese.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!