Homosexuals in Arcanum.

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by BortiiS_VoN_BortiiS, Dec 26, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

How are the bushfires up around your way mrnodobie? Seriously.

2. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

Jarinor are you ok? I heard about the fires and thought of you. I was going to post something but then I saw this. I hope you are ok :sad:

3. Zexaqaxez

Zexaqaxez New Member

Anachronax 2, I apologize for the effeminacy thing... actually, it was sort of in jest, and I really just wanted to use the phrase "male seamstress" for some reason. I agree, it's kind of fun to, for no particular reason, behave effeminately.

4. anachronox2

anachronox2 New Member

uh.. i didnt say it awas fun to behave effeminately, just that you shouldnt assume that a) all effeminate people are gay and b) all gay people are effeminate.

5. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

we're ok out here in rural nsw but sydney's really copping it at the moment, it look's like it's already going to be bigger than the 94 fires and their really worried that it's going to be as bad as 68. a friend of mine that i work with is a vollenter firey and he's up in sydney at the moment so here's hoping that their all ok. you know thinking back i don't think i've ever heard anyone say a bad thing about firey's or ambo's for that matter, whenever we get any in at work for dinner/conferences we hardly charge them for anything like drinks and food.

6. anachronox2

anachronox2 New Member

7. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

OK this is a problem that I have :sad: I am a very macho guy who happens to be gay and i total agree with whats being said here. Yet when ever I met an effemenate guy I a) ASSume he's gay and if he's not I ASSume that he's in the closet. I know it's terrible but I can't help it :sad: but I know how guys are and I know for a fact that if you are effemenate you have been hit on by gay men, and if you happen to be handsome AND effmenate then you have been hit on by guys often so you have either oppertunities to explore or you have a un-fair curse on your head :sad: but either way effmenate men have to think about gays cause they are confronted with the fact of gays MUCH more then "macho" guys are. to Macho guys it's a joke but to effmenate guys it is either a reality or a very scary fact of life that they have to deal with everyday, this sucks to me and yet I am part of the cycle :sad: Oh well I am glad i was able to confess :sad:

8. BortiiS_VoN_BortiiS

BortiiS_VoN_BortiiS New Member

Homos.

Anyone who fucks the opposite sex is a homo, not a bisexual.

Sheriff Fatass, Analcrouch2, maybe in the left-wing PC liberal world you come from that ain't so, but in the real world, you bang the same sex yer a homo for life.
    That's just the way it is.

(Oh, and pointing out my mispelling of Madamn Lil's name and making such a big deal about it to deflate the validity of my argument just goes to show how weak your own position is. Madamn Lil, Madamn Lin (from Deus Ex?) who gives a fuck, you know who I was talking about, cheesedick. DOH!)

It is obvious that both of you (Sheriff Fagman and Analcrotch2) are homosexual lovers.

Don't try to deny it, you know it's true.
    You like the ass.

9. anachronox2

anachronox2 New Member

I have never read a more pathetic, bigoted post in my life. You are a miserable excuse for a human being. You're also apparently blind.
    If you look through the older posts, you'll notice an incredible thing. I *am* gay, you conceited bastard.
    Bisexuals are people who are attracted to members of both genders. Gay people are mostly attracted to members of the same gender. Straight people are bisexuals who haven't accepted it yet or are people who are attracted mostly to members of the opposite gender. *Sex* has absolutely *nothing* to do with it, you bigot.
    I'd like to request, Jinxed, that anyone using both this kind of language and expressing such obviously bigoted views be at least put on probation... it ruins the whole point of the boards for me.

PS, I wrote this post an hour ago and proof read it to ensure that I didn't say anything that could be misunderstood. I also put it into the most clearly readable language I could think of. So I've put a lot of thought into yelling at your bigoted ass, Bortiis. I hope your happy.

10. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

--nox2,
    I'm :lol: , with you, I hope.
    That guy's post was hilarious! Come on, Dude.
    Whether he was serious or not, the post was funny. I'm anxiously awaiting Sheriff Assman's response.
    Let's not take everything seriously on these boards.
    IMHO, if a guy is packing another guy's fudge, he's gay. One less guy for me to compete with. If a chick is rubbin' nubbin with another chick, she's Bi-sexual, 'cause you just KNOW she wants me and maybe she'll bring her friend along.

11. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

BortiiS_VoN_BortiiS I can only believe you feel the way that you do because you have been hurt by someone who was or is homosexual or that you've been raised in a culture that has breed you to believe such misconseptions due to their own out dated fears. Either way I am not mad at you I feel more sorry for you.

Because you see regardless the matter of your feelings, Homosexuals are a fact of life and you have not been given the coping skills to deal with this fact. This makes for what could possibly be a very grim future for you. I would ask you to remove your emotions from this conversation and use logic for a second. From what I am reading here I could ASSume that you would react unfavorably to sharing any kind of space with a man who happens to be homosexual.

This could cause you to loose jobs. So you say "I don't need a job working next to no fag.." That could well be true and that is your right but it could also leave you unemployed for long periods of time and also make you resentful to "fags" who are employed. This lack of respect could lead you to thinking you have a legal right to do something illegal. like get drunk and go "fag bashing" or go out and steal something just to feed yourself. Illegal behavior leads to folks being arrested and Jail time and guess what kind of guys you get to spend time with in jail, and spending wasted YEARS of your life forced to learn how to like something you hate.

But I could be wrong maybe you will find a job in a company that has found a legal way to ban homsexuals from working for them or maybe you'll start your own company and you won't be confronted with meeting a homosexual. Until one day on a bus one is crazy enough to have the nerve to sit next to you. Or maybe a close relative or buddy turns out to be the very thing you hate. Caught of guard by emotions you have not been given the skills to handle you react to a situation life has not prepared you for unfavorably.

You then loose a life long friend or relative or you assualt the person on the bus next to you. No matter the cercumstance you WILL one day have to deal with a reality life has not prepared you for and a lack of education is one of the leading reasons for our over crowded jails in a system that could careless about your thoughts because you are just a number.

I am writing this not for my health but for yours. You are a human being and you EXPECT no I dare say DEMAND to be treated like one. But yet you have the gaul to believe that your right to be is anymore important that someone elses right to be. This flaw may one day come back to haunt you.

Homosexuals like myself are human beings with no more and no less of a right to be then you. I served my country alongside of my straight brothers and in hours of need I was there for them and they were for me and if you think for one second any of them cared who's dick I might have sucked the night before you are sadly mistaken. Because when it comes to life or death, you my friend will choose to LIVE everytime and you will not care for a minute the sexual persasion of the person that saved your life. This is a fact my friend.

You see no matter what you may think of me I would save your life in a second if I had to and I would also likely give my life to save yours given a set of circumstances. Your color, your sex, your preferance, your political or spritual beliefs all matter not when it come to helping a fellow human being. See I know in my heart that when the moment comes I will do the right thing; not the easy thing but the RIGHT thing.

Hating is the easy thing, it takes no effort what so ever to yell "HEY NIGGER or HEY FAGGOT or HEY JEW or SPIC or CRACKER" Nor does it take any effort to laugh with your friends about the plight of a people less fortunate then you. Or to find ways to make their lives more difficult then it already is. That's all easy stuff any coward can do it and they often do.

But to hold out your hand to help pull that person of the cliff, or to say "stop enough this is wrong" that is courage. Because one day it may be you on that cliff and while all your "friends" are running for their lives you may well be shocked to see the face of the person that stayed behind to help you IF you are that lucky.

So my advice to you is if you have a prejudice (which we all do) don't brag about it or flaunt it because it truely is nothing to be proud of. It is a cross God gave you to bare to deal with and to except. Because that very person that you want to call out a name one day may be the very person you seek help from the next.

Be Tolerant and proud of who you are, you can be this without having to distroy the hopes and dreams of others. That my friend is truly what being a man is all about. And if you are crazy enough to believe that there ain't a fag out there who could kick your butt all over the side walk cause you are so straight and thus so much more of a man they are; well maybe you need a few months in jail cause Bubba's on the inside and he's dieing to meet you.

12. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Consider this homophobie on probabtion.
    My opinion in all od this is that I have no idea why people think being "gay" is evil. They even try to convert gay people into straight ones because they think they are sraying from the "good" path. To all those homophobiacs: Gays, lesbians or bisexual people are born this way. I don't think it's their choice. It's what their genes and hormones tell them. You can't argue. This is very simple biology. Blaming gays for this is good enough reason to suspect brain eating worms in your head.

13. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Jinxed, I couldn't agree with you m...AHHHH! OUCH!! ARRRRGH!!! The worms! THE WORMS!!! AIEEEEEEEEEE!! a;lkajg;a4;oai;znb/k .....

14. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

Hey I don't know about you guys but I LOVE what in MY Jeans! :winknudge:

15. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

The worms wish me to dictate to you a message:

Worms are not homophobic. They are insulted that you compare the brainworm people and their mighty empire to the pathetic, malicious fear of difference that is a unique human trait.

They also wish to express their desire for a large amount of rotting carrion by Tuesday or the broad gets it.

:grin:

16. BortiiS_VoN_BortiiS

Not a homophobe you heterophobes!

The problem is not me being a homophobe, but you actually being heterophobes.

There was no bigotry or discrimination in my post.
    I was simply pointing out the fact.

If I put something like,"I hate all fags." or "AIDS is Analy Inflicted Death Sentence on evil homos."--then you could call me a homophobe.

The fact of the matter is, is that in ANY social circle of heterosexuals where, say, one admits that he/she (mainly with guys) has had anal sex (or any sex) with another guy, then the rest of the group will consider him to be a homosexual.

Maybe that (or I) don't sound "politically correct", but that's just the truth.
    I'm sorry if you take offense at that, but that's reality.

For example, if you walk into a coffee house and run into some guys you know, get to talking, and tell them you have had sex with another guy, they will not think of you as bisexual, they will consider you a homo.
    I remember in highschool, this girl had tried to have sex with another girl, even though she had boyfriends before---but everyone still considered her a homosexual whether she liked it or not.

Pointing this out does not make me a homophobe. Perhaps, you are a heterophobe.

My original post about the homosexuality of characters in Arcanum was not at all a post to demean homosexuals, but rather a post expressing my amusement and surprise, that a game such as Arcanum actually had the balls to put homosexual characters in the game (and I haven't even touched on the whole sheep-humping beastiality thing).

Eros Rex, you need to lay off the coffee man, writing that long-ass post which I didn't even bother to read, to make some kind of political/social statement to me? Why? Did you not understand my posts? Maybe you need to read it again instead of jumping to conclusions or looking for an excuse to write an essay on your socio-political beliefs. Are you a member of GLAAD or PETA? Just wondering. I did glimpse one part of your long rant, the job part. You obviously are not living in the real world. There are millions of people who have a "thing" against certain types of people or whatever, who work and don't voice their opinions at work. That is common sense and everyone knows not ever to do that. Usually, on the bosses will do that. I've worked in places where the boss would refer to blacks as niggers or Asians as chinks only in the presence of other white people part of his "inner circle".
    All you should do when you go to work is shut up and work and don't be a trouble-maker. You won't get very far otherwise.

Some of you need to lighten up.

I'm not a bigot, some of you just can't accept that fact, because you obviously are hateful people looking for any excuse to flame or go ballistic on someone, as if you're tight-asses with a secret hidden agenda.

Whatever. As far as "probation" or "banishment", PLEEEASE. I laugh at that, obviously you're being duped. Use your own brain and don't self-destruct your own forum by turning it into a neo-Communist entity.

EVERYONE is different.
    The purpose of a forum is for people from all over to converge and state their differing opinions, talk about them, debate, argue, work them out, and gain incite to another's perspective/frame of reference.

If people are going to be forced to say only unanimously positive and happy, non-provactive, weak things, then it wouldn't really be a forum, but more of a church, now, wouldn't it?

Yer weak, ban me, as if I would give a shit, there are millions of other places I could go to who are more accepting of people who are different, funny (you didn't even catch the MaDAMN thing, sheesh), and opinionated.

If you don't like the provacative, though-provoking, crass realities of the world, or just don't like people who have different opinions and views, then I got two words for you:

GROW UP.

17. BortiiS_VoN_BortiiS

Laughable.

GEE, who changed the shit under my name to the shit about worms?

I guess you had to do that, having realized you were too inferior to have a civil debate.
    GEE, like the typical monkey, you can't figure it out, so your solution is to go apeshit.
    Well, that just blows the validity of all your "holier than thou" backtalk out the window.
    Who has the holy moral high-ground now?
    HAHAHAH.

WEAK.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BortiiS_VoN_BortiiS on 2002-01-01 16:00 ]</font>

18. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Again like in the other thread you are once agian telling us what we can do and what not we can't. Are you into submission fetishism?

This is your fucking opinion. We are pointing out the real truth behind people's actions. When people fancy others in both genders thay are called bisexual. What you absolutely fail to understand is that they exist. All your ramblings and stupid examples all based on your mutated opinion that suffice to say, doesn't prove jackshit.

That's something you are spinning around after the fact. The truth is that you also insulted these people by your lack of knowledge in this matter along with complete inconsideration.

Are you fucking crazy??? This forum is the most forgiving and lienent forum I can think of. Neo-Communist? Do you really think that just because you have different views than us, you can go anywhere you want spit any kind of ludicrous shit in your defense, like calling us communists when we give you a warning!?
    You my friend, are a commercial for birth control.

Aye, that's right. However some people don't fit into society and prove to be a menace. Such people are usually banned. It's easy numbers for you. if one user makes 10 other angry, what's gonna happen? I'm here, trying to be as open minded to everything I read as I can. I ask for people's opinions about other users as well. This forum has one of the most decent bunch of people the Arcanum community has ever seen. They spam some times a little but that's all the evil they do. You my friend would only fit into a forum that can't tell people apart from others.

Yes that's true. We have our share of different views. We mostly work them out. If we notice that there is no further point in the argument, either someone starts joking or we drop the subject.

Another ting that is true is I don't really care whether you post here or not. There is a million other users that visit the place. IIRC over one GIG of information exchange daily.

Sometimes people's views tend to be so insane and completly twisted, that their point of view cannot even be tolerated. That's why not every one qualifies for a leader.

19. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

civil debate?
    Sorry but I cannot do that with people that aren't even able to reason like a human being.

20. SilverFuture

SilverFuture New Member

I say.....

Don't discriminate, kill everyone equally : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!