Another portrait question..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrNewb, Dec 28, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. MrNewb

MrNewb New Member

sorry to do this as i know there are plenty of them already. but when you make the data/portraits folder and you have to put the userport.mes file in. how the heck do you make a mess file??

2. colonel_mortimer

colonel_mortimer New Member

Jinxed do NOT move this into the world ed section like you have done to all the others, it is a question on how to import graphics for use in the normal single player Arcanum mod, thus it belongs in the general forum because it is a question about the game and not a spoiler, Thank you.
    Sorry about this but every time I answer one of these it is moved to an inappropriate forum. :roll:

MrNewb, There is a text file found in this file C:SIERRAArcanumDocumentsportrait.txt that tells exactly how to create the file. If for some reason you cannot make heads or tails out of this file let us know and someone will help you out.

3. MrNewb

MrNewb New Member

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Morty, it's too bad you have not noticed that I stopped moving such questions a while ago. It just proves you have an eye infection. :teeth:

5. colonel_mortimer

Jinxed the last portrait topic you moved was on 2001-12-26 15:42. I posted for you to stop moving them on 2001-12-28 00:28. It looks like you stopped just over a day and a half ago. You must have some brain disease, or something.

6. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Morty, for a mod, that a hell of alot of time :teeth:
    Are you threatning me? I need TP for my bunghole.

7. colonel_mortimer

Look at this crap; you would think he is the only person posting on this topic that was a mod. :roll:
    Look at the power, listen to the chanting of the crouds *We love jinxed! We love jinxed.*
    [Dream mode off]

Jinxed wake up you were having a bad dream. You thought you were all powerful or some stupid stuff just because you were a "Mod". You ain’t nothing. *Relieves himself on jinxed's bed* [​IMG]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: some power-mad horse molester on 2001-12-30 00:12 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: colonel_mortimer on 2001-12-30 01:49 ]</font>

8. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Talk about power, Morty, why did you change your sig? :thumbup:

9. colonel_mortimer

You dirty whore! That is just not fair. If gamestats' server was not being such a bitch I would edit all of your posts too. And unlike you I would have the site Webmaster right by my side dukeing it out with you also. Soon, my friend, the gamestats troubles will be over and justice will be, once again, mine.

Edit:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: colonel_mortimer on 2001-12-30 02:01 ]</font>

10. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Hehe, take it easy Morty. Anytime, anywhere. Since I do have admin powers, how about I set you up for a custom avatar? It might not be as sweet as TD, but it would still be custum. :grin: And yes you are right. I am sole here. Calis pretty much gives me a free hand. I will probably become a mad, evil ego maniac someday.But untill that happens, lets have so fun shall we? Hope TD gets well soon.

11. colonel_mortimer

I was trying to stir up a fight and look at what you did. You backed down. I am extremely disappointed in you jinxed.
    You are a mad, evil ego maniac, and I was having fun.

Avatar? What kind of avatar are we referring to.

P.S. It looks like TD's only hope is a new host. Gamestats went to shit. :sad: That's why Tom left with his Lords 3 site.

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Ahem. When was it ever yours?

13. colonel_mortimer

It was mine over at TD. That is where I first met Jinxed and he somehow convinced me that I should post over here once again. When we met I was a mod there and he was the lowly little jinxed with the same avatar as you have. Now our site is all but dead and he basks in his newly acquired mod powers.

Our Host!