can't find my mod's 'folder'

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by flamethrower, Dec 25, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. flamethrower

flamethrower New Member

i have made a mod, and i have put it in Arcanum models folder. and now i need to put few dialogs inside the 'rules' folder. but i can't found my mod's folder, and my mod are called '1009244967 file'. does anyone has any idea how to let it display its 'folder'? i know this is kinda stupid, but please help me.

2. flamethrower

flamethrower New Member

3. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

DUDE! FT. Your goddamn thread was a day old! Don't you think that's a little too early to bump it? Everyone can se it. I do not tolarate useless one word posts! Do you know how much that pisses off? Sorry bud, but I will lock/edit the next post by you if it's in that style.

edit: Besides, this post fits more into the modmaking forum than general discussion, I will move it there soon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jinxed on 2001-12-26 08:33 ]</font>

4. flamethrower

flamethrower New Member

5. Pissukonde

Pissukonde New Member

6. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

7. HED854

HED854 New Member

Ok, let's answer the question ....
    World Ed creates a temp folder in c:windowstempworld ed working foldermodulemodule name, so I guess you can modify your module by working in this folder.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOW HERE's SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME ANGRY, JINXED

If he wants to bump his FUCKING message then let him bump it...I am the administrator of a mod forum for Baldur's Gate II and I encourage people to bump threads if they are not getting answered. Take the stick out of your ass and back off MUTHA FUCKA

9. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

He bumped it after a DAY??? Like.. Er... Hello Mr 'Baldur's Gate' mod forum guy, a day is just a *little* too early to be bumping things around here......

Whatever you do on your own forum is fine.... Just let us do things our own way around here, okay?

Flamethrower: Sounds like you're using WorldEd version 1074. I STRONGLY recommend that you use WorldEd version 1070. 1074 was changed so that it doesn't use the folder system.

This will tell you how to install the OLD 1070 version of WorldEd: http://users.senet.com.au/~dbschah/amtu ... nstall.htm

Our Host!