Maybe it's a little early, But what would you want in the se

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jinxed, Dec 3, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Fallout: tactics a prequel? First timer I hear that.

2. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

I don't think it really counted as a prequel. I thought it was set between Fallout 1 and 2.

I'm not sure about the Phantom Menace really being a prequel. Ep-i-sode-One ... :ponder:

3. anachronox2

anachronox2 New Member

well, I'm not gonna split hairs about it. Suffice to say it was a bad example ?

hah I'm being mocked. Yes, Episode One does count as a prequel in my mind. But in my mind I am also king of a vast region of the universe, so...

Anyway, yes my ideas would take a lot of work. A LOT of work. Probably more than anyone's willing to invest in a computer game. But it's what I'd like to see.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anachronox2 on 2001-12-22 22:37 ]</font>

4. shakazed

shakazed New Member

Skill decrease!

Skill decrease so that you can´t be an uber soldier. And they should spend more time refining the mp part.

5. Pissukonde

Pissukonde New Member

What the hell do you mean "skill decrease"?!?

Like, look I just spent 5 CPs on bows, 10 on DX to be able to get the bows, 5000 coins on the ultimate bow; but the game's decided to randomly decrease my bow skill to zero! Hmmm...that doesn't strike me as a good idea.

Or do you mean if you buy a skill then never use it you get slight derceases in it? That's not a bad idea.
    Also, what about slight increases when you use a skill all the time?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pissukonde on 2001-12-24 16:52 ]</font>

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

That wouldn't really work. There'd have to be limits set, otherwise you could max out a skill without spending any points in it.

7. anachronox2

anachronox2 New Member

I think by "skill decrease" he means that skills you dont use often enuff should get lower with time.

8. Pissukonde

Pissukonde New Member

Well, I kinda thought that bit went without saying. But I guess I'll have to treat this like a history GCSE and say everything no matter how obvious!

Our Host!