What To Do At Caladon? DESPERATE FOR HELP!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Gabby_Jay, Dec 22, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Gabby_Jay

Gabby_Jay New Member

Ok, been doing stuff for about an hour, trying to find out what the heck to do to get the book ("Horrors of the Dark Elves", or whatever it's called). I REALLY don't know what to do. Any and all help welcome.

2. Ramez

Ramez New Member

okay here goes first you need a shovel (get it at shrouded hills shop)first find the misk residence (9 grey wolf terracce it is a large building near the cemetary) then talk to the women there she will tell you mr.nisk is dead then go dig up his grave using the shovel like you would a lock pick then read the boock ,the cover has been swapped so ask mrs.misk about the rooseborough (or however u spell it) gift shop and she will mention that this is where mr.misks dad is buried and show wou where the town is so go up there and dig up misk's dads grave as well in here wou will find the book you seek and yes it took me ages too.

3. Ramez

Ramez New Member

sorry about the spelling i was hurrying

4. Gabby_Jay

Gabby_Jay New Member

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Couldn't help but notice that your name is Gabby_Jay...did you name yourself after the boxer in that SNES game, the one who's win-loss record is 1-99?

6. Gabby_Jay

Gabby_Jay New Member

Lol, yes, that is me. For details, check my armor post, that is how I took up the name.

Our Host!