armor for Sogg Mead Mugg

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by SUMO III, Dec 18, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. SUMO III

SUMO III New Member

What type of armor can Mugg wear, if any at all? I tried several, but he does not use it. What is the best wepon for him?

2. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Sogg can wear any large armor. And I find that he does well with any really heavy weapon, like a broadsword.
    Take advantage of his strength.

3. Odi

Odi New Member

Of course, I agree....then there is Murphy's Law which states: If I need Large Armor, it will be a rare commodity; but Small Armor will be everywhere. On the otherhand if I am playing a Gnome or Dwarf, my best bet is to catch up with the Minute Armor of Regeneration because the smithies will not be much help; but will have Large Armor...of course...

4. Mael

Mael New Member

you can get the armors in ogre at ashbury they wont appeaar till almost the end of the game

5. Havokk

Havokk New Member

Just a hint: I edited Magnus' skills aut-leve scheme so that he took his smithy tech up to elite plate.

I've found several suits Large Leather Armour (not Large Guard Leather, mind you, that doesn't work). Buy some wire and dwarven steel (Wheel Clan) and Magnus can make Large Elite Plate Mail, which rocks.

Substitute Small Leather Armour and you have Small Elite Plate Mail.

<rant>Why does the picture of it look so stupid? The Elite armour has these big forward-pointing horns coming out of the helmet that make Sogg and Chukka look like stooped over minotaurs. It's just ugly.</rant>

Cheers

6. flamethrower

flamethrower New Member

you can get it in blackroot when you need a ship. you will find a fancy guy and 2 ogre guards wearing 'LARGE BASIC PLATE CHAINMAIL"!!! i used a fate point to steal i.

7. RobWakeman

RobWakeman New Member

Fortunately I've found that really... you just don't need it. I don't think any ogre character i've had has ever come close to dying. I put the large studded leather on chukka and he's good for the game.

Our Host!