Siamese skulls

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by bryant1380, Dec 11, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

1. Ok, I gave the skulls to the phrenology guy, but then I found this other guy in a bar that wants them, says they're something to do with a breeding experiment. Ok, I went to the phrenology dude, and threatened him to give them to me, and after going through the different dialouge options a few times, I finally got him to say "I'll give them to you" But they don't appear in my inventory!!! WTF???

2. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

See if he still has them on him (pickpocket).
    Then look for any suspicious black holes in your inventory. Some times items don't appear correctly there, or they actually appear as other items.
    Go see the other guy and find out if he acts like you have the Skulls.

3. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

feldon, he does still have them. I killed him just to see. They were in his inventory. Feldon, I have a second question. Why am I given 2 of the same answers/questions in certain dialouges? If I pick one of them, I get a certain response, if I pick the other I get a different response. Is it because I am expert persuasion?

4. Woundead

Woundead New Member

I did like this: gave the skulls to "bar-guy" , got them back, then gave them to the guy in Unversity, then killed him and took the skulls back.(I got no penalty for killing him, but i got 2 or 3+ aligment when I gave him the skulls)

5. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

6. Gabby_Jay

Gabby_Jay New Member

Where are the Skulls?

I can't seem to find them.... I know they're in a warehouse, but which one? Also, who should I give them to to get a better alignment (e.g. good)?

7. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

The warehouse they are in is the one nearest the Gypsy woman side of the map (in the warehouse district, natch). The doors are locked so tightly I had to blow them down.

Be careful, because there are a couple of semi-nasty monster in that warehouse.

8. Arathorn

Arathorn New Member

Go don pasthe gypsy womna, aroudn the corner of the warehouse with the rats. On the next corner are a bunch op gray drums. Picklock those doors or blast'm with dynamite to opne. Inside are a level 25 were rat and an ogre. I used molotovs to kill 'm. Sreach the ware house for the skulls.

9. Gabby_Jay

Gabby_Jay New Member

Thanks...

but where can I get some dynamite? I am a mage, so I don't pick lock.

10. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

11. Gabby_Jay

Gabby_Jay New Member

Haha...

You can do that? How? Do I just unequip my items and attack the door? How long does it take?

12. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Sure, you can attack inanimate objects, if you can highlight them with the cursor.
    If you attack with a weapon, you'll probably damage your weapon, that's why I said use your fists. They'll heal.
    Go into attack mode, highlight the door, hold down your left ALT key, and attack.

13. Milo

Milo New Member

Even better, use your dog. Or Virgil just for laughs. Remove his weapon and watch him flail ineffectually at the door. Eventually he'll connect enough times to knock the door down.

You don't even have to worry about healing him, because he'll do it himself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Milo on 2001-12-13 20:51 ]</font>

Our Host!