My first 'random encounter' with NPCs. (Spoiler?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anolis, May 17, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jureel_Krix

Jureel_Krix New Member

2. Dabrinko

Dabrinko New Member

Bauruk. Nuff' said.

JK...

He's an halfogre. lvl 47. The only monster he had problem with in the demo was the Muck crawler.

3. Jureel_Krix

Jureel_Krix New Member

4. Dabrinko

Dabrinko New Member

I guess it's some kind of slashing damage resistant undead monster. I don't know, it was a no-art monster.

Damn tough though. Bauruk missed all the time.

5. Blunder

Blunder New Member

Roaming around in the wilderness, so far the two encounters that have left my old character rather dead were one encounter with four wolves and three timber wolves. Virgil and my 9th lvl human wiped out three of them before they got the better of us. I restarted and quickly encountered two wererats. This time around, death for us was even quicker coming. Ouch...those beasties are nasty.

6. vigilante_357

vigilante_357 New Member

I have met a member of the molchean within the demo area. it was one guy alone wearing a leather armour. he was pretty weak too; lvl 5 i think. I have got a bunch of lvl 50 character but with one i met a group of 5 were-rats. i guess that was the toughtest fight i had.

7. Jureel_Krix

Jureel_Krix New Member

I am pretty sure of all the random encounters you can have the were rat is the most powerful you'll end up fighting

8. Zen

Zen New Member

I`ve also met our molchean hand friends. Two 5lvl robed figures and a 10lvl ruffian. They were almost ridiculously easy to dispatch. Virgil has become a virtual weedwacker after I gave him the fetherweight sword..

- Zen

9. Bad Buck

Bad Buck New Member

Well (without art) ive met wyverns, Boars, wisps, dragorons, some really nasty dog thingy that did 30HP damage per strike, lycanthropes, pungent rodents, kite shamans, orcs, etc, etc.

10. Blunder

Blunder New Member

I had two back-to-back encounters with the Molochean hand last night. Both were in the SW corner of the map right along the coast. The first encounter had 1 cloaked figure and the main guy and the 2nd encounter had 2 cloaked figures and the MG. The MG kept summoning a couple of bone terrors, but I kept killing him before I had a chance to fight the terrors.

Our Host!