Adding new art?

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by vurt, May 5, 2021.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. vurt

vurt New Member

How feasible is this for Arcanum? I've only briefly looked at the modding tools available so i'm not sure how complicated that would be.

What i would like to do is add additional and more varied clutter, such as bushes, rocks and trees. If you're familiar with any of my "Overhaul" mods for Fallout 3/NV, Skyrim, KOTOR etc you probably get the idea - just graphical additions.

Since i'm doing 2D work for a Fallout 2 mod i thought i could look into this game as well since it's a very empty looking game at times, so it could probably look a bit better and more varied.

If anyone knows of a good tutorial for something like this it would be immensely helpful.

Cheers

2. Barabbah

Barabbah Member

Well, gave a look at the major mods (under the "Main Module Expansions" section in the downloads page).
    Those adds an incredibly amount of content, I was amazed when I played them....

3. vurt

vurt New Member

yeah i'm sure it's possible.. just curious of how advanced it is. Wouldn't say i'm an especially technical modder, i'm mostly into modding because i like improving art or adding to it.

4. Barabbah

Barabbah Member

I only know it's possible. But also this game is a bit difficult to mod. Give it a try anyway.

Our Host!