Planet Vampire

Discussion in 'Vampire Discussion' started by Jojobobo, Apr 23, 2015.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Can anyone actually access the planet vampire site anymore (as in, I think it's gone tits up)? If not, would anyone want to reach out to Wesp to see if he would want to host his patches here? I thought the point was we a Trokia forum, who better to who that kind of stuff and take the mantle (I think he's best contacted through the Steam forums if anyone was keen).

This was all in the frame of me saying we should have a generic "games" sub forum to scope out the non-Trokia games we're so keen on (as most forums have when they're dedicated to a certain game/series), and me following with a PS saying we should maybe get in touch with Wesp (if anyone has similar problems as me in accessing the site) to support Trokia if the main vampire site had gone down. However me trying their website shutdown my browser, and now I can't be bothered with all my well reasoned arguments as to why a games sub forum is a good idea.

2. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Better late than never right?

The Planet Vampire site that was hosted on the Activision servers is gone but there is a new independent Planet Vampire site:

https://www.planetvampire.com/

They have the Wesp patch in the download section there and I think it might be possible to get the patch through Steam directly since VtMB is on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/2600/

3. Jojobobo

Weird, I still get a "Your connection is not private" warning on Chrome (and Safari also seems to not load the page), and have done for some months - hence the thread. What server are you using?

4. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

I can get it up instantaneously in Firefox but Chrome does take a long time to load the site.

5. Jojobobo

That does work, here was me thinking the website wasn't working for months. Thanks very much!

6. TransGirlRed

TransGirlRed New Member

I imagine with Bloodlines 2 and more v5 on the way,there will be a ton of websites to get our WOD on. There's a WOD Twitch stream where YouTuber OutstarWalker will be featured in Live Play of a Bloodlines 2 prelude.

Our Host!