Just where is Kietzel Pearce?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Mirror Spock, Aug 9, 2018.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Mirror Spock

Mirror Spock New Member

I am in the Blackroot inn where Kitezel Pierce is supposed to be, but he's nowhere to be seen. I don't have his apprentice quest in my log, so I'm pretty sure I haven't talked to him. If he's not at that inn, where might he be? Is there anyone else that grants bow mastery in case I can't locate him?

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    This is a stupid question, but did you go to the right tavern? He's at Annabelle's Galley, at the bar, not the Sour Barnacle (where you find Dante). Perhaps it could also be an issue of what time of day it is? Wait a few hours and see.

There is no other bow master, unfortunately, so I hope you find him!

3. Mirror Spock

Mirror Spock New Member

It was Annabelle's. I believe I've been there at various times but will go back and wait and see.

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    It just occurred to me - does he only leave Blackroot for Caladon after being talked to by the player character, or will he go to Caladon anyway once the main quest has been advanced to a certain stage? I honestly don't know.

5. Nards

Nards New Member

Next to Shalmo you'll see Kietzel Pierce, the Master Bowman. He'll ask you to track down a student of his named Dudley Crosston, and tell him that Pierce has moved on to Caladon. You can find Crosston in Dernholm.

6. Mirror Spock

Mirror Spock New Member

If this is at Annabelle's Tavern, I must say that I've waited there for days and never saw the git. If there some other place he might be?

Our Host!