Come join the Arcanum Discord!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by TopsyTurve, Dec 29, 2017.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. TopsyTurve

TopsyTurve New Member

Hey everyone!

Over the course of the last 15 years, I have enjoyed a casual playthrough of Arcanum every chance I got. It is easily my favorite RPG to date, and by far one of the most captivating RPG's to exist. While looking up Arcanum speedruns, I was fascinated to see that there are VERY FEW people who have done it. At the same time, there are plenty of Arcanum fans who all know the game so well. Why don't we try to figure out the fastest way through the main story line?

A few fellow Arcanum fans and myself have put together a Discord server for Arcanum. The server is meant to invite all Arcanum fans to chat about their love of the game. Additionally, there are channels on there to work together and develop speed strats.

I am in the process of getting Arcanum added as a speedgame on Speedrun.com, which will be a great central place for people to post their times!

Link to the Discord: https://discord.gg/dF6GSJh

Cheers guys!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  2. Drog Alt

Drog Alt Member

3. on1ondevelopment

on1ondevelopment Member

What he said ^

I became a moderator after two days after contributing with 50 emoticons (that I totally did not just take from Arcanum's portrait files and scale down)

Our Host!