Arcanum wiki?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by DokEnkephalin, Dec 18, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Cephean

Cephean New Member

If anyone is still active here they should check out the Wikia now, I think its starting it look really good! (if i do say so my self).

Hope to hear any of you, and if you want to chat message me on my wikia wall
    http://arcanum.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Cephean

Petike, Ruda, Jojobobo and 1 other person like this.
  2. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

3. Ruda

Ruda Active Member

Good grief, my inane character list is still there. Full of nonsensical descriptions and spelling mistakes. Likely made the day before an ill prepared exam.

Nice work nonetheless!

4. Petike

Petike New Member

Sincere apologies if this post is something of a necro, but I don't want to start a whole new separate thread on the state of the wiki. This January, I've finally found some free time for the wiki (after putting my plans off for a while). In the last few weeks, I've made a good bit of progress on filling in gaps in the categories, adding some new images where need be, writing several new articles on NPCs, specific locations that were not covered yet, and on the default player characters (there was only very basic information on the latter). I've arranged files like images and videos into neatly structured categories, hopefully in a way that will now make them very easy to find after a few clicks.

As an old-school Arcanum fan of many years, I'd really like to have at least one wiki on the Internet that could be used as a genuine guide and information source on the game. Despite the work already done, there's a still good chunk to go, but I'm getting increasingly closer to having basic articles on most of the previously missing stuff (especially things like shops, NPCs and quests).

Feel free to provide feedback on the new or expanded content. I do try to be as accurate as possible, but I'm counting on seasoned members of the fan community pointing out the occassional error or oversight, if they notice any. Feedback is highly appreciated. :cool:

Also, I'd like to wish everyone here at Terra-Arcanum.com a pleasant 2019 ! :)

(Hey, almost a month late, but better late than never when it comes to well-wishing.)

You've done some excellent work with patches and addons for the game.

Jojobobo likes this.
Our Host!