Journey to the Centre of Arcanum design document

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Jojobobo, Dec 31, 2015.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  2. FactualInsanity

FactualInsanity New Member

Definitely a Troika written document. " A summoned Water Elemental could look just like flowing water, leaving behind puddles when it walks, exploding when hit with electricity or dissolving quietly when it dies otherwise." I'm not sure this could be done well with technology today.
    Still, I would have loved to see them try. I doubt anyone here loves their games for their technical perfection.

3. on1ondevelopment

on1ondevelopment Member

I do enjoy the idea of this Arcanum sequel, it seems that a lot of thought had been put into it, at least for being at a mere idea stage.

4. Dan S.

Dan S. New Member

Yeah I'm not gonna hold my breath for an actual Arcanum sequel (as great as that would be). If only Pillars of Eternity were steam-punky, like Arcanum is. That woulda been rad ;(

5. The Pigeon

The Pigeon Member

6. Dan S.

Dan S. New Member

Pillars is *excellent*. Supremely challenging on harder difficulty levels and there are a few optional bosses which will have you stabbing your own eyes out (I've only beaten 2 of the 3 so far). If you like Arcanum (or Planescape or any other like games), you would definitely love Pillars of Eternity.

Our Host!