Brace yourself. It is coming.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Constipation, May 30, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Constipation

Constipation New Member

Vampire or not, I don't think the monks are allowed to fuck.

2. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

It's times like these that I believe the US is fucked, unless you wise folks from around the world can direct me to news stories of zombie attackers in other countries not full of bible thumping retards (not specifically our retard) or drugged out malcontents eating faces and shrugging off 9mm parabellum rounds.

I have a question, though - why does the first article call bath salts a type of LSD? From what I know about the stuff, it's a designer drug not based on lysergic acid diethalymide.

3. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

Not sure, but when I read an article about a man's session of dry humping another man not being interrupted despite a barrage of bullets from local law enforcement, then I will be inclined to believe that Smuel has the same ability to manipulate reality with his subconscious--an ability previously associated with your.

4. werozzi

werozzi Member

i can surely bet that someone didn't got enough attention when somebody had a wet dream with him, am i wrong TDC?
    Dry humpin' had it's thread, this one is for face-eating fetish.

--------------------EDIT--------------------------------------------

just found this!

[​IMG]

5. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Time to sell off that supply of chainsaw hand prostheses on Ebay.

6. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

And you just know this was going through his mind the whole time.

7. Crypton

Crypton Member

8. Grossenschwamm

I'm pretty sure once the meat cloning technology is perfected, Crypton, you'll go human. A painless tissue extraction from your own body that can be grown into muscle tissue. No animals slaughtered, and your food is grown in a sterile environment.

Makes the phrase "craving man meat" less gay.

9. Crypton

Crypton Member

That won't happen! I'm never ever going to eat any kind of meat for rest of my life. It's just disgusting and primitive! Poor animals (and humans)! I would rather chop off my balls!

Source: http://theweek.com/article/index/228814 ... annibalism

:D

10. Pyotr

Pyotr Member

So you prefer to be mentally handicapped for the rest of your life rather than eat the meat occasionally?
    EDIT: ah, and wearing latex only because every other clothes require killing animal in one way or another.

11. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

12. Grossenschwamm

Primitive? What do you think our ancestors were doing before they started eating meat?

13. Crypton

Crypton Member

[Crypton goes rage mode...]

I mean it the other way. It's primitive to kill animals for food, leather, fur, and other stuff. We're not cavemen. We have fuckin' supermarkets that offers food from almost a every country in this fuckin' world. There is no reason to kill and enslave them anymore. Testing some toxic shit on them, so those miraculous cosmetic products can be considered safe for humans? F*ck that too!

Most of the dead-flesh consumers eat that shit because they're just used to it, since their parents were putting that junk into them since the day they were born (okay, months later, but still).

They can't imagine a life without meat, because they don't know any other alternative & meatless meals. Putting a piece of raw meat into a oven? And you call yourself a cook?

Almost everyday, they eat some meat (sausages, salami, hams, etc.) and when you take it from them, they whole life and past just disappears.

I think that every at least a bit intelligent human being should be aware of those facts, and shouldn't support such evil. And how can someone consider himself as animal/dog/cat/etc. lover, yet still continue to eat a meat? I hate those people.

If they only knew how many delicious vegetarian and vegan meals they're missing... bloody ignorants!

[Crypton's going to take a cold shower...]

14. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    I don't really like animals. Does that make it okay?

15. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

My step-mum is a very good vegitarian cook, and she made very nice vegitarian meals. Also sometimes when I go out to a restaurant I'll order a vegitarian dish if it strikes me as tasty. That being said, I love meat.

I don't see a problem with someone saying they're an animal lover and then eating meat. Animals aren't people and ultimately they shouldn't be treated as such, therefore in my book it's fine to eat them. I don't believe in testing cosmetics on animals, but at the same time I think testing medicine on animals is vital. I would rather some animals die for medical advancement over a human any day. I don't think farming is "evil" either, I would prefer for animals to have a decent standard of living but I wouldn't actively campaign for it because I really don't feel that strongly about it. If farming is evil than almost every civilisation till now has been evil.

Unless you achieve the ytzk standard of animal caring (which he can correct me if I'm wrong but it doesn't seem like he harms any living creature) then you can't really make a case for how animal loving you are if you kill insects or other pests and have dual standards - maybe you don't but it's often the case. I for one kill some unpleasant pests with impudence; I take great pleasure in setting wasps on fire if they get in my house.

Ultimately, you shouldn't make sweeping statements about people - you won't get taken seriously for it and it just belittles veganism and vegitarianism as a whole if we are to take you as their representative.

16. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    ytzk can't correct you if you're wrong because he's taken a vow of silence, but I'm pretty sure he is prepared to harm living creatures. Just the other day I heard your mom shouting "Ouch, ytzk, stop, it's too big!"

17. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Well I hope my mum and ytzk are very happy with each other.

18. Constipation

Constipation New Member

Making modders look like butthurt crybabies - check
    Making asexuals look like hipster liars - check
    Making vegans look like fanatic loonies - check

Whose reputation next to taint with your behaviour, Crypton?

19. Crypton

Crypton Member

You got it wrong, Constipation.

I'm batman!

20. Pyotr

Pyotr Member

Moot point.
    Almost everyday I fap and every fap session ends with cumming.
    Does that make me mass unborn children killer?
    Also, when you inhale there are going alot of chemical reactions in which MILLIONS microorganisms are surely dying. So what? Don't breath then?
    You would say that they aren't sentient beings. But so are animals, comparing to humans.

Our Host!