Diablo 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark Elf, Jun 28, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Fuck you, it was essentially a commentary on what he does all the time. For your information I've been in rehab for the past 9 weeks, so I'll thank you to keep your mouth shut about my habits. And besides, did you really think he'd go after that? He was banned 3 times and kept coming back. Now he's been out-sussed. Oh no.

2. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Fuck me? FUCK ME? Fuck you! Try running away from your shadow like its the devil you tard.

3. Grossenschwamm

Hey, I just got pissed cause I'm trying to kick a habit and you told me to smoke a chair. Go ahead and throw names around, it makes you look cool. I mean, this is the internet, right? So it's true.

4. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like you are the one who want to be cool seeing though you brought it up. I still stand by my former statement to light up a chair. Whats the worse that could happen? I mean you already hit rock bottom right?

5. Grossenschwamm

Nah, I was endorsing your behavior. Slinging names around on the internet really does make you look cool. Now, it seems like you want me to kill myself. Inhaling chair fumes results in an over-abundance of carbon-monoxide in the system, which can lead to light-headedness, dizziness, and headaches, also, death. *While the stuff I smoked does actually kill people, I was just trying to get high, and not off myself. Despite not being able to find worth in my own life, I constantly dream of being out of my body trying desperately to awaken my unconscious self, meaning deep down, I don't really want to die; I'm just depressed. But yeah, that's the worst that could happen. Maybe worst is a relative term, and really it means you wouldn't have to deal with me on the internet. But really, it's the internet, and you're in the same boat as me; there are annoying people here, and you can't possibly get all of them to like you or end up liking them (or make them leave), so there are ways to deal with it. Personally, I deal with it by internalizing it and wondering why it has to be me dealing with this shit while other people are so much better at their lives than I am. Plus I hallucinate. But, despite your advice, I'm not going to inhale burning chair. I've done enough stupid things, and I'm a staunch advocate against artificial highs like Spice or whatever it's called now. It was finally illegalized by the DEA, but the makers of the stuff simply rearranged the molecules of it to make it similar but not the same, as to avoid being caught peddling a designer drug. Plus, it's not advertized as a consumable in any way, so that keeps them out of a decent amount of trouble. However, how is someone supposed to use the stuff if they're not smoking it? It smells awful and its called pot-pourri or incense, so either you crack open the container and huff it or you set it on fire and smell the sweet saccharin smell of pure poison. I'm just going to make sculptures and pipes and try to keep myself happy. It's all I can tell anyone these days. Hard to believe that just 500 years ago, happiness was only something you'd get after toiling your entire life away and believing in Jesus, knowing you'd be rewarded in heaven. Happy for all of us is different, but I think I may have found mine.

6. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

7. Smuelissimo

Smuelissimo New Member

Looks like I won the thread after all. [Runs away, cackling]

Yes, I know you were being tongue-in-cheek. So am I, you assholes.

8. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

not quite.

Our Host!