Changing the colors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Smuel, Feb 22, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

Actually, I was referencing Jarinor's description of DF.

2. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

and I was referring to the fact I'm actually an administrator, not a moderator.

Also: I'ven't banned Smuel because I've yet to satisfactorily conclude he's HWLFP.

3. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

He might not be. He might just be charming, funny, and witty, and lacking in home-based internet. Then again, my apprehension of anyone fitting into the charming, funny, and witty bracket means the latter part of his description means little. That plus being a new forumer means I don't trust him. It will take some time, and indeed proof otherwise, to convince me. However, Smuel, you have my condolences if you are simply an innocent who can only post here while working. I'm sure this cold demeanor seems unnecessary. Though, you're most likely English, posting from London. However, I can't really recall particularly where HWLFP haunts...But, if you tell me you're secretly from Oregon, that clinches it.

4. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

I will gladly ostracise the new-comer if the tribal elders decide that he is indeed the wicked troll in borrowed skin.

As for evidence, his language structure should correlate with other posts by HWLFP, if it is indeed him, even considering mental instability.

If the clock is ticking from "charming troll" down to "antisocial troll" I'd suggest the time-frame is two-weeks. The next full moon.

A lot of unstable personalities are reasonable during the new moon. It's either an ancient cycle of hunting-and-nesting, or else a reaction to local clouds of menstrual pheremones over a 28 day cycle: Ah the heady scent of ovulating women.

5. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    I've never actually fucked a banana, but I hear that if you try it, the skin has a tendency to split and ruin the experience. Plantains are the way to go, being altogether more robustly built.

Oh, and by the way, the barbeque is off. That's right, I led you all on with promises of charred meat and glistening torsos, but in reality I never intended to have one at all! Muah ha ha ha!

Yeah, put that in your troll-paranoia-pipe, and smoke it!

Oh, when I say "smoke it", I don't mean cook it over coals. The barbeque is definitely off. Sorry if I got your hopes up all over again.

6. magikot

Oh right, I forgot you were actually an administrator.

7. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    One time, I was making a pizza, and I sprinkled oregano on it. Does that count?

Actually, I've done that more than once, so if it does count then I am VERY from Oregon.

8. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

No, your play on words doesn't count. Oregano on pizza is just delicious.

9. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    Well, I've been told that I'm delicious too, but that still doesn't make me from Oregon.

10. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

That was worse than most puns I've ever heard.

Grossenschwamm wins the thread for reminding me of this.

Maybe I'm a bit slow on the uptake, but the color scheme doesn't seem to have hampered Smuel. I think we can consider that matter closed.

11. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    To be honest, I'm still finding it annoying to have to highlight any quoted text in order to read it, but I put up with it in order to post here with you guys because that's the kind of dedicated trol... uh... I mean, that's the kind of nice community-minded guy that I am.

12. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Damn it guys, he keeps giving you hints, and you keep ignoring them. If Smuel isn't putting in the effort to get internet at home, he isn't putting in the effort to find obscure Rodney references to toss at us.

13. magikot

I knew he was back on page 1. Even stated it in my quote translation.

My guess is six more weeks until his next faked suicide that he blames on me but trolls another forum member with.

14. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

15. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

I'm still betting on the next full moon for the personality disorder to rear its ugly head.

16. Smuelio

Smuelio New Member

Thanks for your concern over my internet situation, everyone, but your sentiments are rather spoiled by the massive ban you put on me.

FYI, I should be getting internet installed at home on Wednesday, so then I won't have to complain about the color scheme any more. But removing subSilver anyway was a nice touch, on top of the ban.

By the way, I realise that this account is probably going to be hammered within two seconds so I'm not going to be able to fulfil my dream of becoming a permanent member here, but just out of curiosity - suppose for an instant that, hypothetically speaking, I were not this HWLFP fellow - how could I demonstrate it to your satisfaction?

17. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

Tits or gtfo? Honestly thought, I think a video with you singing a song for Gross would do the trick.

18. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

If, for some reason, you aren't Hellbokos, then your mistake was in crawling through the archives for old Hellbokos lines and events to repeat ad vertabim to us. Did not help your cause.

But you are Hellbokos, so it doesn't matter.

Our Host!