Summoned creature's statistics?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by hal900x, Mar 2, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. hal900x

hal900x New Member

Is there anywhere one can find the detailed statistics and attributes of the various summoned companions? Such as the Orcish Champion, summoned & resurrected undead, etc? Prior to actually summoning them, that is.

2. Arthur_Vaapeli

Arthur_Vaapeli New Member

Well, Muro should know, but my answer is: Summon it and then right-click it's portrait(top left) then select Character Sheet. That should give you detailed info about the creature.

3. hal900x

hal900x New Member

Yes, but I was hoping to compare stats before choosing the spell. I suppose I could use a cheat, give myself all the spells, and review each one that way.

4. Arthur_Vaapeli

Arthur_Vaapeli New Member

Meh, that would be metagaming, I don't do that kind of stuff, but if you want, I think there is a cheat thing that the guys here unlocked. Take a look at it.

5. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

I'd say download Virgil's Debug Menu, give yourself the spells and do what Arthur said in the first post.

Keep in mind that creatures summoned with Summon Undead, Succour Beast and Follower scale with Aptitude.

If you're asking about temporary followers gained with Create Undead, they have the same stats and attributes as they had before they were killed, but the undead flag adds a Melee training level if the requirements are met - Apprentice at level ≥10, Expert at level ≥20 and Master at level ≥30.

This, of course, means all Arcanum followers are way more effective when undead. Too bad they have no accessible inventory in that state.

6. hal900x

hal900x New Member

Hrrrm that's really cool. I specced into summoning because I felt like the summoned undead was weak. Now I know!

Can you still resurrect a companion after you've made them into an undead horror?

7. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

I'm afraid not. You can't resurrect an undead being and once something is turned undead it stays undead, even after you "kill" it.

Our Host!