Indoor shenanigans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zanza, Sep 10, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Played indoor soccer at uni today and scored two goals, I even did a cartwheel. Was pretty good game you guys should of come and watched. Maybe next week.

2. Charonte

Charonte Member

Have you been lighting up with Gross at all lately?

3. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Sorry for steering away from the popular Xiao bitching sessions.

4. Charonte

Charonte Member

Well, you've mentioned her (?) name now and another member will probably chime in so I guess you're forgiven for now.

5. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

I really did score two goals, one I beat one defender and scored in the bottom right of the net. The second goal was a bit easy really, a mate just crossed it and I was open and booted the ball past the goalie's face into the top left. He was probably lucky I scored cause I could easily see a broken nose coming out of it if he had saved it with his face. I did the cartwheel after the first goal.

6. Charonte

Charonte Member

I still think soccer is for girly men afraid of twisting their neatly shaved ankles and potentially breaking a painted nail after bitch slapping the referee.

You'd have to be a complete pansy to play it indoors.

I painted my car today, missed a couple of patches when I wet rubbed it so there's a couple of chips but it should be alright once I put the grill and whatnot back in. Forgot to open the roller door as well so I'm pretty stoned of paint fumes and thinners right now. Just happy it wasn't two-pack.

What are you doing tomorrow?

7. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Well I do play rugby union as well, but the indoor soccer team is a mixed social sports so you have to have a girl on the court at all times. Mainly for fun though you do get the couple of teams that are a bit too keen. Tomorrow I am driving down to the coast with a mate of mine to a mutual friend's 21st birthday. Reminds me of when I was 21 once.

8. Charonte

Charonte Member

Driving down the QLD coast? Unlucky bastard, I hate all the traffic and idiotic drivers (not to mention cops) up there. Down here the widest highway is 2 lanes in one direction and out on the open road you can practically do what you want without fear of getting nicked.

Last time I played soccer with a girl she sent the ball screaming towards both of mine, I didn't see it until the last minute and ended up on the ground for 20 odd minutes before one of the teachers finally decided it'd be a good idea if I got to the hospital.

Gave up on soccer after that, did try wheelchair soccer though which was fun but ended in a fight. Other guy didn't seem to understand that me running over his foot was perfectly legal considering he wasn't meant to have any feeling in it. I ended up kidney punching him after he came at me, at which point he went down pretty hard.

There's rumour going around here that rugby players like to sniff other bloke's asses. What do you think of that?

9. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

That would be rugby league, union is played by gentlemen, a real Lords game if ever there was one.

10. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Soccer is a gentleman's sport played by hooligans, whereas rugby is a hooligan's sport played by gentlemen.

11. Mrs Dale

Mrs Dale New Member

Your very wrong there Dark Elf. Ever heard of football hooliganism? I've never heard of 200 Men going at eachother after a game of Rugby. My Uncle, unfortunatly for me and my family, used to be one of these Hooligans. He was in the Derby firm and he was on TV once. It's all because they have something to prove, it's pathetic.

12. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

Contrary to the graffiti in public bathrooms, I am not your father. If you seek encouragement and support, petition your actual parents.

What can be said of the men who cannot hang with the girlie men who decide to play soccer?

I think perhaps you've been smoking from the same bowl that Rodney_Dale has. Troll not lest ye be trolled.

13. floyd

floyd New Member

I once fucked a chick during a soccer game. I was just part of the audience of course, because I'm not gay enough to go running after a virtual testicle wrapped in pig skin, but anyway: I had brought this chick with me and she got really turned on by all the male pheromones in the air and so she said she wanted me to fuck her in the toilets.
    So yeah, we did that, we fucked in the toilets and it was pretty good. Then we each got a hotdog and returned to the match and when some gay guy scored a goal, she looked at me and she said she could feel my cum drip along her calves. So I cheered for the guys who won and I don't even like soccer.

14. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Usually the homophobes are the closet gays as well as the people who put down sport are usually the ones who fail at it.

15. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    You misread my post intentionally didn't you?

16. Charonte

Charonte Member

Not much, we've usually got better things to do than either join in on or watch a bunch of idiots kick a ball back and forth between two goals. I suppose I could go to soccer practice, but they're all to busy listening to highschool musical on their ipods (and I'm dead serious about that too).

No, actually I do hear that "rumor" a lot and wanted to hear Zanza's reaction. True enough I may have been shit stirring a little, but as my sister is an avid rugby (league) fan I thought it'd be interesting to gauge a reaction from a union player. Call it trolling if you want.

And yes, I would make a terrible soccer player as I don't shave my legs, don't like highschool musical or kasey chambers and definitely don't find jerking around with a ball, a few posts and a tonne of people engaging. I'm proud of the fact I'd fail at soccer, if anything.

17. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

I just find it sad that people feel the need to put down a sport especially when they themselves admit they aren't good at it. All it does is show how bitter they are and jealous of the athleticism of the players or even those who aren't good but still play anyway.

Is your sister hot Charonte?

18. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

I used to play rugby. I only played one year and never participated in real games, but I was a rugby player during practice.

19. Charonte

Charonte Member

I've got 5, only live with one of them now thank fuck. Already offered to crate them up and ship them over to DarkFool, he wasn't interested. I think it was mostly because we couldn't agree on a price.

How hot they are and how many you get depends entirely on how much you're paying me, so what are you willing to part with?

Our Host!