Grakelin and Zanza for avy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zanza, Aug 13, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Charonte

Charonte Member

Would have to disagree with you there, I had an active Iyanden Eldar army back in '05 (still stuffed in a box somewhere I think) and every time I played against Tau I'd get whipped. Those fascist cunts.

Codec's were beautifully illustrated though.

2. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

No fortune seers or conceal 'locks in your army at the time?

Iyanden have always been a difficult Eldar team (though not as much since 4th edition was released). I've always been an Alaitoc player. But I have done well with Iyanden back in 3rd in my gaming club. 2 Wraithguards with conceal locks, 2 WLords wtih Starcannons, 1-2 Fortune seers, fill out the rest with speed units like Hawks, Spiders, Grav tanks and Bikes.

3. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

4. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Did I mention I vote the Riddler picture for Grakelin?

5. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

I should have stopped reading when Arthgon tried to use IQ as a measure of wit. This thread has certainly not delivered in a page and a half.

6. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

Yes, I know that it perhaps was'nt a good measure, but the couple days before at work has been very tiresome. (and I was half-asleep when I wrote that.)

Oh well, you know what they say 'Better a witty fool, than a foolish wit'

Alright, back on topic: I vote 'The Riddler' picture for Grakelin as well. Would it be very cool, if ' The Riddler' puts up his middle finger, like 'Yeah, right, Riddle me THIS!

7. RodneyDale

RodneyDale New Member

I think the important thing to remember is this. Grakelin doesn't deserve any kind of "Custom Avatar" simply because he is a boring twat. If people start aquiring custom avatars for negative and/or frowned upon personality traits, then they will assume that sort of behavior is ok.

8. Charonte

Charonte Member

Like you can fuckin' talk.

Judging by the number of suggested avatars and general response to this topic I would kindly like the point out that your opinion is utter crap and that you should GTFO already you ignorant shitwig.

Besides, Zanza has overall been a lot more negative and you're complaining about Grakelin???

It's already been established that "negative personality traits" are quite desirable here, so if that doesn't fit your idea of utopia then get back to the bloody miley cyrus in rainbowland forum that spawned you already.

Magikot, I had a couple of Wraithlords and some Wraithguards (as well as a couple of Warlocks and one Grav Tank, I think) but probably wasn't playing them quite right. This was just before the newest Eldar codec was released, so yeah they were a bit of a bitch to play.

Probably one of the more expensive, too. The fact that the wraithlords were alloy meant that they were damn expensive comparitvely, that's a large part of the reason I gave up on it - that and a friend borrowed the army one day and broke the cape off of one of the seers that I'd made out of wire and car bodywork filler.

9. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Ah Charonte. Failed to control himself and went on a rage.

Well done Rodney, well done.

10. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Attention whores are best dealt with using the silent treatment, and when that is not an option, staying calm and collected and replying in the most reasonable way possible. This will force them to increasingly up the ante to achieve their desired effect, eventually making a royal embarrassment of themselves - and that's when you strike.

11. RodneyDale

RodneyDale New Member

Once again, Dark Elf is bang on the money. Charonite, are you having a fucking laugh or what?

12. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Hellbokos has always been like this. It's nothing to really worry about. Though I have expressed several times how surprised i am that DE is still letting him hang around this time.

I never played WH40K. I played Necromunda. I forget the name of my gang, but it was the religious one with the hoods.

13. Dark Elf

Media:
    I play Mordheim myself. Basically the same thing, except that the medieval setting makes the Viking larping with my Norse Warband so much smoother.

As for HWLFP, he will be dealt with and he knows it. I just haven't been sufficiently stirred to get underway with it yet.

14. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

He was always referred as HWLFP or you-know-who. Is it safe again to speak his true name?

15. Dark Elf

Media:
    It has always been safe, the word filter simply blocks it out.

16. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Hеllbokos

Muro - word filter 1:0

17. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

HeIIbokos.

I can do it too.

EDIT: No I can't.

18. RodneyDale

RodneyDale New Member

19. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

Didn't you say your name was steven in the monocle thread?

20. RodneyDale

RodneyDale New Member

No that's Dark Elf's name. Big Steve I call him.

Our Host!