Arcanum Rebalance Pack v1.1

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by Cloaked Figure, Jun 24, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think. As far as I know, the author has gone to the army.

2. midfiks

midfiks New Member

ei..cloaked figure,now that your back are you gonna update this patch?? just wondering....

3. Cloaked Figure

Cloaked Figure New Member

I am going to be taking up the Balancing Patch again.

My current point of concentration is the BMC mines, which the general consensus says is too difficult considering it comes so early in the game. I am quite happy with the changes to Worthless Mutt and the Balanced Sword. I am still playing around with the idea of making Harm a DOT spell.

I'm also taking a look at the Necromantic Evil spells affecting undead, although I don't want to stray too far from simply trying to balance the game.

If you guys have any more suggestions, please, feel free to share. I'm hoping to make this more large-scale, and touch on both character builds, as well as encounters within the game world.

4. RunAwayScientist

RunAwayScientist Member

How about just a total combat rework? Instead of HP, let's think blood quantity....realistic combat dynamics and wounding...bleeding....internal organ failure simulation, etc.

Would you be willing to, instead, write a script wrapper that changes combat altogether? Then, perhaps, make it portable to other mods?

How are you currently editing things? Are you manually making tweaks via game files?

5. luppolo

luppolo New Member

if you nerf weapons and stuff and then enemies too the whole thing is pointless

6. midfiks

midfiks New Member

hey CF,can you nerf the katana stat like the balanced sword. they have the same stat back in vanilla..

Our Host!