Script Frenzy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grakelin, Mar 28, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Somebody on my other forum just linked this to me, and it seems interesting. A bit skewed, but interesting. The name 'Script Frenzy' is a bit of a misnomer, I think, since they obviously have screenplays in mind (even especially long stage plays do not get to a hundred pages, unless the pages are small and the type is large). I'm thinking of doing an action movie about a grocery store.

2. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

That's interesting indeed. Someone could make an Arcanum movie script or screenplay. We could even make a movie script of one of ours RPs. (VFX as an example.)

3. Minuos

Minuos New Member

Were I not at my creative limit following academic tripe, a few short stories and a full-length novel I'm part-way through forcing myself to edit, I might give it a go. Sadly, I don't see how much it'd benefit me to take part. But either way, I think using Arcanum to that end would be a touch heinous.

Good luck to anyone who decides to take part, anyway.

4. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

One of my housemates is studying screenplay/writing as his degree. If he doesn't already know about this I will give him a nudge in its direction.

5. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

I am 13 pages, or 5,143 words, into my epic tale of Grocery Boy. So far there is a body count of about nine. I'm making good progress.

Our Host!