Who needs a picture?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Frigo, Jun 10, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  2. Peter Quincy

Peter Quincy Member

That reminded me of this for those of you not aware of it.

This just confused me.

[​IMG]

3. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I'm hoping that Assassin's Creed 2 is an absolute failure. It's about time gamers started slapping back for the way we've been treated...

4. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

I played it at a friend's house during Christmas. It's actually pretty decent. I say that not because I think it's got good replay value or depth, but because during one mission I had to kill some guy without being seen, decided to hide in a crowd and use my pistol, and proceeded to shoot a street bard in the face when he jumped in my way.

5. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

*Tips hat to Xiao*

One of my house mates just got AC2, I'll have to have a gander I guess.

That is pretty weird DE, I was complaining about trailers on DVDs the other day to a mate when he linked that picture to me.

6. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

*curtseys to Zanza*

AC2 is... meh. It's a very pretty game and the parcour elements are decent enough, but it just didn't manage to hold my interest, not even against DS Guitar Hero. Which is pathetic, both on the game's part for being that dull, and mine for being such a sucker for certain songs.

7. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Air Guitar hero looks like a very worthy investment though, must see if I can still buy one and then busk on the streets.

8. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

9. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

AC2 is good. I got it for my brother on PS3 as a birthday gift back in November and we spent the day playing it. It's not as repetative as the first one and the European setting is a nice touch. You have much more freedom of movement and combat and many of the quests can be completed in different ways. Then again, I loved the first one too, despite its drawbacks. I like these parcour/stealth type games. I probably have a more casual approach to them than most so I don't get burned out on all the proclaimed repetition by sprinting through the game. If I get bored of hunting and killing medival turks and mobsters over and over again, I just go explore the terrain or hunt easter eggs and take in the view, then come back to the more integral parts of the game later. It always helps to just put the game down and walk away for a little while too.

10. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

I feel left out :(

Oh well, such is the destiny of Wobbler, forever cast of out the community, standing at the gates forever rambling crazy nonsense.

11. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

12. Mesteut

Mesteut New Member

I noticed this a little late, but this line just made my day. The poem in it's entirety is awesome as well.

Bravo, I say.

13. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

*blushes* Thanks! It does seem I do my best work when I'm thoroughly pissed off. I'd thank spammers and trolls for that, but it's just... so... annoying!

14. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Puppy planned a burial, he's been digging all day.
    :thinkof:
    That's one of my new happy thoughts.

15. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Puppy! I was wondering when you'd notice that line. It actually was the first line that got written.

16. HaseoTOD1

HaseoTOD1 New Member

Good thing I'm puppy-proofed. I posted your poem on my fb page with the credit to you. A lot of people found it both funny and off the wall.

17. Minuos

Minuos New Member

Haseo, you're kidding, right? Seriously, there's no way you couldn't be kidding...right? You actually posted up Xiao's verse about the HoL, on the most God-forsaken website, full of people who have no idea about the poem's content?

You should probably get yourself proofed against more than the Puppy.

18. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Lawl, it's like listening to somebody talk about character dynamic in a TV show you've never seen before. Except far, far worse.

19. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

DAMMIT HASEO! Get my poem off your FB RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

What the hell is wrong with you? Why the hell didn't you check with me to see if it was okay before you made off with my work? Just because I posted it here, that doesn't mean that you have the right to take it and put it up on Facebook, the most pestilential community of fucking retards and imbeciles on the internet!

I am so pissed at you right now! I don't care that you credited it to me, you still took my goddamn work without permission!

There are no words or combination of smilies in the world to describe how utterly disgusted I am with you right now.

20. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

Wow...

Just... wow...

And damn it haseo, I thought you were dead. You hadn't posted in a few days and now all my hopes and dreams are shattered.

Our Host!