Evony

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorak, Jun 8, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Minuos

Minuos New Member

Interesting stuff. Seems like our aims are somewhat opposite. I'd do anything to get away from ex girlfriends and my brother.

2. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Only exs because I had to go back to Australia. Nevertheless I never got a chance to check out Ireland when I was there so going to hit up the south, then head off to Edinburgh, quite possibly my favourite city in the world. Maybe have a night out in Newcastle while I'm in the area, the girls up there were classy! (No not really). You see visiting places like England is fun when you live on the Gold Coast in Australia, get bored of the sun and the surf when it is always there. Not saying I want to live in the cold, sometimes it is good to travel a bit and remind yourself how lucky you are.

3. Minuos

Minuos New Member

Sounds like quite a plan you have there. Always nice to move around a bit. Find a few of those classy-accented girls you mentioned, and so on. Ireland wasn't much different when I went there. Just reminded me of England but a little greener, but Scotland is a firm favourite. Been to Edinburgh before and loved the place. Always preferred Scotland to elsewhere hereabouts, despite the usual weather.

I'd like to see more of the world than the UK, hence the word 'sadly' in my location. Tired of the same old and waiting for a chance to see more. Wonder how long it'll be before I'm in your position, visiting England.

4. No! Naughty dog!

No! Naughty dog! New Member

Where abouts in Bucks?

5. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Swanbourne House School, Swanbourne

6. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    *puts the shovel down dusts himself off*
    Meh. Wasn't really sure this game deserved a second thread.

Is anyone still playing this thing?
    Looks like everyone quite.
    I'm just curious, as the latest Evony ads have damn near cleavaged me into submission and I'm (kill me now) thinking of trying it.
    Is it at least worth it as a short time distraction or do you regret even starting.

7. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Its gets old real fast.

Also the cleavage doesn't in any way reflect the gameplay.

8. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Ahh, the old bait and switch routine.
    Many thanks.

9. Darkform

Darkform New Member

I didn't join the others but I play on #24

I say play but all I really do is log in 2 to 4 times a day, build something and ship all the rest of my stuff to alliance member. (the leader of the alliance is my cousin and the 2nd in charge is my best online friend, from bumping into each other in many games accidentally where sometimes he was the leader of a clan or I was and we joined the clan without realizing the other was the person we knew from other games. kinda scary actually)

Our Host!