shop inventory hack

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by topazzatale, Jan 24, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

Makes for a hell of a trip to the market... :p

2. Darkform

Darkform New Member

yes but lets my techie be able to have magick party members that are equipped (without camping Gypsys for weeks) and my mage be able to have tech party members that are equipped (without having to spend countless time trying to get something as simple as a revolver chamber in a random container)

basically it's a choice between a long trip or a long wait for a techie. and a teleport or a pot luck with random containers with the mage.

(SERIOSLY the spell check for these forums don't give teleport as a corect option when it sees you typed in telleport? this took me way more time to get spelld right than should have) (hmmm I may have got part of that wrong. I think the spell check I'm using is part of Firefox AND NOT part of this forum. so maybe I should point it out to them that teleport is a WORD)

3. HaseoTOD1

HaseoTOD1 New Member

4. oni5115

oni5115 New Member

@paladinlover, if you want to find out what they did you can always try here: http://web.archive.org/web/200802052150 ... nkerer.php

Not sure if you can actually download the files at all any more, but you can at least find the descriptions of the various downloads, mods, hacks, etc.

I'd also like to get my hands on the inventory hack file if possible. dg_316@yahoo.com

5. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

I think you have not noticed that paladinLover is no longer here. Perhaps it is better to give it to him in a private message.

6. oni5115

oni5115 New Member

Good point, sent a PM. If anyone else does have the files though I'd appreciate it.

7. Acleacius

Acleacius New Member

Hope this isn't necrophilia, but wasn't too old really instead of starting a new thread.

Any chance someone could help me a little with the description differences, of the merchant hack?

1. * InvenSource1 is the hack that adds items while keeping the shops normal

2. * InvenSource2 is the hack that adds items while after one sleep all

Is the difference with 2 you need to sleep, each time you want to restock and 1 each merchant has all items all the time?

Thanks. :)

8. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Well, necrophilia isn't the term I think anyone really uses to describe this action, it is actually upsettingly accurate. On a less vomit inducing note, next time I'd suggest starting a new thread, and linking to this one. Not that anyone ever actually does that.

I can't remember the specific difference (I think if you get the file from the download section, it tells you the difference in the readme), but I think that one of them adds all the 'chance' items to the shop (ie: the tech shops would've all the blueprints which have a small chance of showing up), and the other just adds everything.

9. Acleacius

Acleacius New Member

Yes, that description/quote I posted is from the read me, which is why I was a little confused, though your comment has helped a bit, thanks. :)

I couldn't tell if they both did the same thing, i.e. add all possible items to each merchant or if one did and one upped the chances.

Actually it was a 50/50 chance being my first post I would get someone upset whether I started a new thread or used one a month old. :lol:

10. Souril

Souril New Member

If possible please send me the shop hack I have been trying to find it and it seems that no website has it anymore.

souril82@gmail.com

Thanks

11. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

12. Souril

Souril New Member

Hey thanks for the quick reply and the hack!!!

13. Raien

Raien New Member

Does anyone with this hack still come to this site? if so I would love to get my hands on it please send it to raienfrost@gmail.com

14. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Why not just download it from the link above?

Our Host!