A clue that something may be wrong

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darkform, Dec 30, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

That's a pretty significant HIPPA violation as well, actually.

2. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Seconded. Anyone who's dated someone severely bipolar knows this.

3. Archmage Orintil

Archmage Orintil New Member

In the sense that while in the middle of getting it on, she starts slapping you, bursts into tears and yelling to stop raping her like her brother did, then a half hour later she's right back allover you again?
    Not my story, but one I heard. I've never had problems with mentally fucked up women. I learned at a very early age to spot them and to heartlessly avoid them. Key point, if they start having a conversation with a dish towel, beware. It may soon devolve into a full fledged search and destroy mission of all talking kitchen ware.

4. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

I had a 3 yr relationship with somebody who was severely bipolar. Some of the best sex I ever had. The afterglow was nonexistant though :-/

5. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Who needs afterglow when you can have a sandwich and nap?

6. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

The following post gets a bit graphic. Please get your parents to read it before you do.

No, but I did once have to do a rapid duck-out-the-door to keep from catching a couple kitchen knives in the chest. The girl I'm referring to and I were together for the better part of two years (by better part I mean we broke up around 10 times in the course of that, the longest time being for about 3 weeks. Shortest being twice in a day). That long break up we had was ended rather interestingly though: We watched a movie, and wound up falling asleep on her bed. I woke up to see her putting wrapping me, before hopping on. Halfway through, she told me we should get back together. When I told her we shouldn't, she said she'd spread rumors to our friends that I was gay, and that's why we broke up, if we didn't get back together.

...I went on to date her for another 8 months, at which point she dumped me (the day after the two year anniversary), saying that she'd stuck with it because she knew I was getting her a gift. After a detailed description of the guys she'd cheated on me with, she hung up. She did fulfill that threat though: she told everyone that would listen that she caught me cheating on her with a guy, and that's why she'd left me. If it wasn't for that, high school would've gone a lot smoother for me, I think.

7. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I did date a psycho once, and I shall impart only this - I have no fucking idea how that woman managed to get past the psych evaluations to get into the army. The sex was in-bloody-credible but the handcuff bruises were a bitch.

8. Archmage Orintil

Let's hope your ex isn't as mental as this guy was when it comes to breakups. The son of a bitch ruined Espoo celebrations, causing my brother-in-law to call us. Gods I hate family phone calls.

9. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

No, not quite that mental... but I will say that I'm deeply grateful that the army transferred her to another state the week before I moved house...

10. Darkform

Darkform New Member

when your new ex-girlfriend thanks you for the note (restraining order) you had the police hand deliver and continues to say that she will personally hand deliver her gift to you, you may just have a clue something may be wrong.

11. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

I'm confused. Is Dark Elf's single-syllable response what is being seconded here, or my original perspective?

Do you mean you got hooked up with crazy chicks and ordinary sex? That sounds to me like an epic fail.

I'm please that magikot at least got some boon with his blight.

12. Darkform

Darkform New Member

I heard a saying once that there is no such thing as a non-crazy female. and I have also heard that strait females are strait because they just don't want all the drama that comes with dating a female.

I think I will try to cut down on my posting again. it seems for the past month or 2 I've been posting ALLOT more than normal (I normally just lurk, and anyone that looked at my profile and average posts per day could tell you that) (of course I also tend to take a few months sometimes not even looking at the forums, but it looks like that part is going to change, because I decided to make Arcanum a everyday part of my life, instead of the dropping it for a few months every now and then)

13. Archmage Orintil

Another soul saved. I knew this forum was capable of not-entirely-evil deeds.

14. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    'Nuff said.

15. Archmage Orintil

I love Lapin Kulta. Especially IV. You can see small stuff swirling around in it. I hear it fucks you up because they don't filter out the toxins (which explains the stuff swirling in it). Not sure if that true or not, but everytime I drink it, it usually involves police.
    Yeah...despite being an immigrant myself, I really hate immigrants. Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason.

16. Mesteut

Mesteut New Member

He was Albanian. They're cool.

Unless you're a goddamn panhellenist Greek, that is. Then you hate Turks and Albanians.

(They really, really hate us, fucking racists)

Our Host!