Miley MUST Save Fuzzy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grakelin, Oct 31, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

No, that would be mentally ill, not to mention wasteful.

2. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Mental illness and wastefulness does not bother me. I consider only the bizarreness of blackmailing a teenage girl with a cat's life.

3. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

I couldn't care less about the blackmail.

Its the fact a grown man can't live without the daughter of the guy who wrote Achy Breaky Heart on twitter that disappoints me.

4. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

...Excuse me, gentlemen, I need to go hire a hitman.

5. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

A happy end.

...sooo, some moving storytelling and a few pics of a sleeping cat? Who wouldn't be convinced.

6. Xz

Yeah, I was expecting partitioning pics. Oh well.

7. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

8. Archmage Orintil

Archmage Orintil New Member

Deranged, weird, and rather pointless. Precisely what I expect from the internet. I'm pleased.

9. Xz

Why? Because eating cows and chickens is oh-so-much holier than eating cats? I call bullshit.

10. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

According to an old Easy Riders magazine, cat isn't half-bad.
    Never tried it myself but I'm willing to take their word for it.

11. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I wonder if it's anything like snake.

I ate a snake's heart in a fancy restaurant in Hong Kong once. It was like a pissed-off oyster, only far tastier.

12. Archmage Orintil

I think it's less to do with munching some cat thigh with garlic than it is that someone would actually threaten, jokingly or not, to eat a pet he professed to love just to get some girl back into joining the twitter cult.
    People typically don't name their food, develop emotional bonds with it, etc. However, lots of people have sexual relations with food, so maybe I'm wrong.

13. Xz

Perhaps. Also people on twitter seem to believe it's a female, which may be accurate for all I know, in which case castration isn't really an option.

14. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

So Muro, you were following this?

15. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Don't bother sifting through the responses. Sitting through five minutes of Miley Cyrus talking to an independent reporter (on the bright side, she talks to the common people, even if they have to kiss her ass) was barely worth it to get to the cat sequence. However, her line;

Was pretty priceless. She's sitting between two small girls, saying "Yeah, go ahead and eat the cat, bitch". Amazing.

EDIT: Kind of dismayed by her lack of charisma. Didn't she develop any in all this time as a celebrity, doing interviews and things? I knew chicks her age in high school who would be far better teen celebrities than her.

16. Packersfan30_3

Packersfan30_3 New Member

I haven't posted here in ages (because I got some serious troll's remorse) but you really believe this? A detailed fiction about taking her to a vet and then some pictures of a cat lying on a couch. This is all that's needed to convince a forum of logical people that this individual just killed their cat? I mean, I could understand this at the Steam forums, the WoW forums, but here? Come on. I expected way better from you guys...

First he claimed that preparing the cat would cause it suffer, I believe he said he would be forced to drown it alive. He then extended the deadline.

Finally, this...

"Be advised that this is the only place I will ever post pictures of dead Fuzzy and there will be no further pictures of that nature."

The day I see a carved up feline carcass with a sign that says "Miley didn't save fuzzy" next to it is the day this is plausible.

17. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

I believe, packersfan, that you need to read more closely into threads before you criticize. For all intents and purposes, though, Fuzzy has quit Twitter.

18. Archmage Orintil

Why is that surprising? Afterall, despite all the text stating otherwise, you were convinced that we were convinced that this person killed their cat.

19. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Knowing how the whole situation will end up with either a gallery of gory cat dismembering pics, the lass actually going for this thing or some "I killed him! Really!" bullshit (while seeing any of that would be entertaining in its own way), I was curious enough to check it from time to time, so I guess you could say that.

20. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I really don't care if the cat gets eaten. At least it isn't going to waste, I suppose. My problem with this is that this individual views a generic, mass-message sent out by a female individual most likely strikingly and disturbingly younger than he is more important than the life of another creature. Particularly more so in the case that he'd probably raised it from a kitten. That is what I don't like. That he'd take the life of another creature just for the sake of trying to make someone communicate with him in a manner that has no relation to his life, other than the fact that he reads it.

Packersfan: I tend to accept things like this at face value, as reading it to determine whether or not it's a fake is 1) too much work 2) makes me sad (reading about the dead cat), 3) too much work.

Our Host!