Lukan & crossing the bridge (possible spoiler!)

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by klinikk, Nov 6, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Avoid double posting in the future, Kirov - use the edit button instead. It would be a good idea to check out the FAQ too.

You haven't learn about the Stone and Shape from Randver Thunderstone, am I right?

2. Kirov

Kirov New Member

I apologize for my double post.

And thank you for your help, though, I would rather not look up how to do it, instead I would like to figure it out for myself.

But thank you.

3. Grindstone82

Grindstone82 New Member

BTW, possible bug...

If I do the quest for Doc Roberts and choose the technologist option (to get the gun), Lukan will not offer me the deal of blowing up the bridge because of that. However, if I choose the "magickal" or "neutral" (dumb) option, I can always make the deal with him. Is this a confirmed bug and has it been solved in the UAP?

4. Wiz

Wiz New Member

Well, I would give my contribute on this thread, whit an exploit that you can make still on Shoudred Hills.

However, if you manage to steal to Ristezzze the key of his room, you can sale to him every undentified weapon/object for 100 coin or more (most depending by your haggle skill), and then enter on his room, open the box with his stuff with his key and retrieve then the weapon that you sale to him, but now is identified and his magical benefits are now revealed. And this without pay those women or use the indicate spell. Also, steal the key to Ristezze is also pretty easy, sometimes I manage to do it wiithout any single point invested on Pickpocket.

But I guess some, of maybe all, of you already knew this. Well, then excuse me if I have annoyed you, but I found this thread was indicate for posting this trick. :p

Our Host!