need a map to the streets of Tarant...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dewmahn, Oct 22, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. dewmahn

dewmahn New Member

I just need to find a map that lists the locations of the street names of Tarant, my computer is hella slow, and it takes an hour just to navigate through Tarant, let alone actually locate specific areas....anybody know where I might score one?

2. Ioo

Ioo New Member

There is no map...only map of sewers. To navigate through Tarant you should use those little subway stations... 5 gp's for a trip... just remember the districts.

3. Milo

Milo New Member

4. Elrond

Elrond New Member

Dewmahn, it's not that your comp is slow. It's just the game itself terribly slows down at the most of locations. I usually practised leaving the followers at the city entrance, while roaming the streets all alone. :smile: It helped a little those slow-downs. As for the map, there is no way to obtain any city map in the game. But you can steal the sewers map from the Tarantian City Hall, if you wish.

5. rebus

rebus New Member

Hey, I've got a handdrawn map thats passable. Email me for a scan, if you like.

6. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

I'm making one right now but I divided it into several sections. If netfirms can handle it, I will put all of it at the site. The uncompressed graphics of the unfinished map of Tarant is over 20 MB.

7. Elrond

Elrond New Member

Jesus Christ! :eek:

Our Host!