Ellumyn's Inventory

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by GuyeNoir, Jul 23, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. GuyeNoir

GuyeNoir New Member

I got Ellumyn's bow and promptly sold it back to him (for a pittance, btw) because I had no particular use for it at the time. Many many moons later I recruited Raven and I'd really like to get that bow back for her to use. Unfortunately Ellumyn refuses to sell it (and why would he? It is his, after all).

Pick pocketing, and even killing, Ellumyn doesn't work, it's not in his inventory. I can't find where Ellumyn's store inventory is. Is there any way to get the bow back from him, or is Raven stuck using the normal Elven Hunter's bow for the rest of the game? (she's not strong enough to use anything else properly)

I'll apologize in advance if this has already been answered. I've done a few searches but couldn't find anything related.

2. Mesteut

Mesteut New Member

If you have Master Gambling, you can gamble it from him. Otherwise, I don't know.

Isn't there some kind of a container near that guy?

3. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Master of Gambling can gamble for it or Master of Haggle can buy it.

4. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

Is it equipped on his person? If so, using a fate point to force pickpocketing will work. So will master gambling/haggling as Vorak and the other dude mentioned.

However, if it is *not* on Ellumyn's person, I don't know what to tell you.

5. GuyeNoir

GuyeNoir New Member

I Used the character editor to give myself master haggle temporarily; that worked. I'll use a fate point to force a cit on the next low level random encounter enemy I come across as payment. Thanks!

He didn't have it equipped. Fate-point pick-pocket was the first thing I tried, it wasn't showing up in his inventory at all. Hence the name of this post, I was hoping to find his "shop" inventory and just rob that.

Our Host!