I'm on a boat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 1, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Muslims must never be offended!

2. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Fuck that. You got to offend everyone possible.

3. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

Yes, those people have to deal with it if they are getting offended. If not, they must get a thick skin.

4. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

In the words of a very crusty sergeant major I once knew, "If you ain't pissed someone off by 10 o'clock in the mornin, you ain't doin your job!"

5. soviet

soviet New Member

and now, to add insult to injury, get this:
    somalian pirat^W sailors who were detained after attack^W peacefully contacting a german military supply ship (yeah, the guys were stupid enough to board a ship wearing full military signs and colors) are now sueing the german government for about 10k $$ each for their breach of personal rights. the point is, this shit was set up by full-blood german lawyers who 1. think they can pull it off, 2. want their % of settlement value as payment and 3. have no scruples whatsoever about the ethix or consequences of their actions.
    so what's wrong with the West, that our "men at law" defend bandits and brigands before our courts?

and once the left extremists+muslims battle the neo-nazis in the streets, who the fuck is a badly socialized russian emigrant supposed to cheer at? except from finishing off any survivors he can find...

P.S. call me a cynic, xenophob, islamophob and a misanthrop anytime, but it appears that removing centralized governments from Iraq and Afghanistan and setting both countries up for civil wars is a smart move - as long as the crescent disciples battle upon each other, they stop migrating north-west.

6. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Truly words of great wisdom there. People suck, and lot of them get offended over really pathetic shit. Hells, I know some women who get offended when I say I don't want kids! Yeesh!

7. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

I think a lot of people would be happier if they never had kids. My mother was one of them. But you're supposed to feel bad if you don't want a sticky-fingered bundle of joy sucking the life out you for 18 years. Don't get me wrong, I love my loud, angry midgets. But there's no point fucking up some impressionable little hell-monkey's life because other people thought they knew you better than you did.

8. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

9. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

Would you be offended if I said that I don't want you to have kids?

10. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

Wow...I really like that quote!

True, it is possible that over ten years or more, there will (or shall) be too many people, and too little water and food. Sadly, some of those people are getting kids, but they can't take the responsibility.

11. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

Last I heard we're about 2 billion people over populated in this world. That's why we need all this synthetic and cloned food.

12. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  13. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

14. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Surprisingly, no I wouldn't. Say it louder, maybe those stupid bitches will listen to you.

15. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    That's good to know.
    Life would be rotten at your place if I had to put up with grubby, sticky little midgets pulling my tail, tweaking my nose and biting my ears.

Our Host!