PoR2 Review

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xanamonarac, Oct 9, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. NecroLich

NecroLich New Member

2. Milo

Milo New Member

Just fixing the date thingie. Don't mind me.

3. Xanamonarac

Xanamonarac New Member

Now, I've played PoR2 myself and I find it kind of boring. You walk around in endless halls, kill the same monsters all the time, you don't level up and suddenly, you've forgotten the main quest - the quest log is full of crap because you talked much too long
    with some elves sitting in a tree - so you can't find out the purpose of being in Myth Drannor.
    Finally I have to summarize: it's a good game for players who like hack'n'slay-only-games and have too much time.
    I, myself, will try to enter Myth Drannor with my pen&paper-char sometime in the future - I think that'll be more fun. X

4. Saint_Proverbius

Saint_Proverbius New Member

I like the game a lot, but I'm waiting for the save game patch right now. It's supposed to be out October 19th, but we all know how those dates go.

One thing I really like about it is that there is an actual challenge to the fights at low level. While there are lesser wraiths and shadows, most of the monsters have to live by the exact same rules as the players. It's not player lop-sided. I like that.

Our Host!