ITZ COMING!!

Discussion in 'News Comments' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Since the tree supposedly took the life of DE recently, I'm not sure if he deserves the name "Tree Bane".

He has yet to kill the tree.

2. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

3. Quin_Strabo

Quin_Strabo New Member

Sorry, I thought about for like two seconds... I thought it was to be over a red background, but it was my first post here so WTF do I know... Since no one had the since to, I don't know, tell me to correct it, highlight it to read it if it was on a black background, re post it as a quote while making fun of me for it, or anything... other than removing it... thanks allot. BTW is it gone forever? I forgot exactly what I said, but I remember that it was very nicely put together, in my opinion.

Anyway... Drog, any details on how to personalize the resolution, e.g. some kind of menu or the use of a hex editor (I really don't know how it works, can you tell?), or do we just have to wait for the release and any idea when that's going to happen? Thank you "again" for taking the time to do it.

What's this about a Tree Bane?

4. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Ah, but do have any proof that you have killed a tree?

Leave and learn quin.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The actual patch has been completed now. All interface related bugs and issues have been resolved, and everything seems to be working correctly in any resolution. I'm playtesting the game now to check if there are any content related issues. You can expect the release in a week or so.

Quin_Strabo:
    The program asks you for the desired width and height, and then it patches the game accordingly. It uses formulas, so everything will be perfectly centered in any resolution.

6. Quin_Strabo

Quin_Strabo New Member

Very awesome Mr. Black Tooth, very awesome indeed. So, where is it to be found?

7. Peter Quincy

Peter Quincy Member

Thank-you from my the bottom of my heart, Drog. I was thinking about playing Arcanum again and this has given me the perfect excuse.

8. Malakh

Malakh New Member

Wow this is amazing, I totally picked the right time to look around and see if there was any interesting modding of Arcanum going on. I am really looking forward to playing again in but in high res!

9. xElatOth

xElatOth New Member

jUst beaUtiful

Umm... I would say that this amAzing addition to Arcanum has left me speechlEss, but thaT is kind of silLy, seeing as I am typiNg and nOt speakiNg so...

In all seRiousneSs thOugh, I have been lurking here for a LOnG time, but this rez patch finally gave me the kick in the arse I neEded to register and come out from the shadOws to say hi... so.. HI!

KeEp up the amazing work DrOg!

10. xElatOth

xElatOth New Member

I'm sorRy... I knOw I am newly registered, but I am NOT new to the Earth so I can not resist!

Is this guy for real or the newest incarnation of sex_boy (god forbid)

11. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

If you make one more post with random capitalisation, or if you double post again, you will be banned.

12. xElatOth

xElatOth New Member

13. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Thank you Xz.
    I was temped to find his 'own little world' and make it smaller.

hmmm, he's already got two strikes...
    :thinkof: :thinker:

Here's a shovel xelatoth. Go resurrect an old thread.

14. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

What, isn't the massive amount of corpses we get from normal retards enough any more? *wince* My garden must be the most fertile in the land these days.

15. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    If neither one of us kills him, I'm not responcible for the body.

Besides, if DF has room for koala bodies, he can deal with a few newbie corpses. The back seat of his car has been working just fine so far.

16. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Point. I mean hell, I installed that dimensional hole there, technically he shouldn't run out of space for a couple of millennia yet. Of course, we do have an unusually high rate of corpse turnover here...

17. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

Xiao/PD: If you need a place to bury some more bodies, you can still use my garden.

18. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

*cough*

I'm looking forward to the new high res patch.

19. xElatOth

xElatOth New Member

Seriously!

I am retardedly excited for this patch...lol

I loved Arcanum years ago and began playing again recently only to see this coming down the pipe - which forced me to halt playing because... really... I just can't until this goodness is ready.

1600 * 1200 here I come!

Oh, and please don't shove me into the backseat of a car... the garden wouldn't be too bad, but a crammed backseat, (dimensional pocket or not), would be quite uncomfortable. :dead:

20. Lurker_0

Lurker_0 New Member

Drog, man, you just became the most fuck-awesomeist* person in the world, according to my sleep deprived and kava addled mind. Now I just gotta wait patiantly for a little while before I can go back to playing the game in epicly patched, content restored, high-quality townmaped, wide-screen gamey goodness... :-o

So, is it out yet?

How 'bout now?

............ Now? :lol:

*=It's a word, goddamnit! A made-up-and-even-then-probably-misspelled word, but it's still a damned word!

Our Host!