Fallout Lovers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chance, Oct 8, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Milo

Milo New Member

:lol: Gold!

2. Azira

Azira New Member

Wasn't it this forum that had a visitor drop by about half a year ago? A Feargus Urquhart?
    I seem to remember something about Fallout 3 being under developement, and something about it being 3D. Calis, Xerophyte or some other important person ought to know...

3. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Now Ok Maybe not the entire concept. But the leather jacket, looks wery like the one max had, the dog, its dogmeat. The wasteland is the same. The raiders concept is really close. The barter town Is similiar to the towns in fallout. Most of the similiarities are 'cause we really have a standard concept of the wasteland these days.

4. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Yeah you tell'em saint! Mad Max is a damn lame movie... but I still think wasteland played a big role in the creating of fallout too. But it's clear taht it's the world of 1950's (though i wasn't alive back then) is destroyed, and the technology has leaped forward right before the big one hit (vault-tek). In fo1 the year 2060?.. or issit fo2? for some reason ppl stayed in a bit too long it seems, though alot already is on outside... wonder how they got there.

here it goes - mad max sucks!

5. Chance

Chance New Member

Ioo why dont you shut up dude the road warrior ruled and hey its a combo of both aight? also your forgetting the best RW weopon the sawed off shottie (also in fallout), and also stupid head in fallout 2 we learn the fallout world was destroyed why . . . because of an oil shortage.

No way would you believe it?

and in the thunder dome we learn that nukes caused it remember the end scenes where they go back to the city?

think before you type

Peace out

6. Ioo

Ioo New Member

I didn't say there wasn't any of mad max in there. that was a dude before me :smile:

My main point is mad max really sucks, so there was alot of changing it... And the world was destroyed because of cold war... which was basically a world power stand off. But instead of ussr givin up it droped the big one...more then one actually, and after that anyone who had nukes left launched them wherever. and so we got fallout1.

7. Ioo

Ioo New Member

And why would I all of a sudden start thinking before posting such useless commentaries? :smile:

8. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I don't remeber exactly if they said in Mad Max about the cold war generating into nukes 'o rama.

9. NecroLich

NecroLich New Member

hmmmm.

What the hell IS mad max??? Some lame movie starring Mel Gibson??? I'm too young and youthful to know these movies.

10. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

mad max was one of the cult movies of my time. I'm 19. I just got into all the post apocaliptic theme in mad max since it best reflected my views

11. Milo

Milo New Member

Resetting date. Don't mind me.

12. Soren The Wild

Soren The Wild New Member

LOL :cool:
    Now I suddenly feel VERY old!(I´m 28)
    Because Mad Max was a cult movie here(in Europe) when I was in high school! But it´s still a GREAT trilogy - so who cares? :cool:_

13. Ioo

Ioo New Member

No I must flame Mad Max for never has a crappier movie been made... except maybe Mad Max 2

Our Host!