My favourite weapon in the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BFG 9000, Oct 10, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. BFG 9000

BFG 9000 New Member

What is your favourite weapon in the game ?

Mine is the Azram Star because of its high critical hit bonus. Then Raven will always say something like "That is the best hit I have ever seen." "I had never seen a more skillful blow." and I will feel so happy. : )

Afterall, Raven is IMHO the prettiest NPC in the game, better looking than even the "professionals" at Mdm Li.

Plus, the Azram star dun get damaged by even Fire Elementals and Ore golems or knocking down doors. Btw, its my favourite "key" too. I dun like waiting for the open door animations so I blow all the doors I can without raising an alarm.

Plus, its a ranged weapon. After asking all my party members to wait, I go on prowling and took out all the guards at Kreghan's palace without anyone any the wiser.

No Fire Elementals (which his guards can summon) to deal with. :p

And anyway, it looks COOL. Think all heroes should not use swords but use such throwing weapons. I remembered my fav weapon back in Ultima 3,4 and 5 was the Magic Axe. Ultima 6 only got stupid boomerang. Ultima 7, no throwing weapons, but lightning whip was cool. Ultima 8 is that Fire weapon. Ultima 9 is again Lightning Sword and Blackrock sword.

2. Xanamonarac

Xanamonarac New Member

At the moment my favourite weapon is the Pyrotechnic Axe. It makes most of the battles kind of easy. X

3. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Well, I haven't tried any other weapon but my trustworthy Filament Sword..

4. Vyme

Vyme New Member

Any weapon that has mana in it to let my magic using characters cast more spells :grin:

Why actually use a weapon when a nice lightning bolt does the job!

Zzzzt!

5. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

6. Erikkson Diablobane

Erikkson Diablobane New Member

BFG 9000, isn't the Azram's Star a quest item ? Clarissa Shalmo wants the chakram. Is it possible to complete her quest and yet still manage to retain the chakram for my own use? I have 4 ranks in Throwings skill and a serrated chakram.

EDIT: Btw, is there a way to get to K'na Tha? I can't cross the mountain ranges :sad:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Erikkson Diablobane on 2001-10-10 13:31 ]</font>

7. TriCKsTeR

TriCKsTeR New Member

yes,you can use a fate point to critical pickpocket her for it.

At this moment in time my favorite weapon is the fabled Tesla Gun. A truly astounding piece of technology!

Our Host!