I took place in a anti-genodice rally saturday.

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by CharlesBHoff, Jan 12, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

There are no schools in Gaza.

Just brainwash centers and weapon depots.

2. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    I'll second that.
    Hamas are using innocents as a shield. They launch from a 'friendly civilian' site. Store their arsenals there. Then bitch when it gets attacked.

3. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I'm not saying they shouldn't have gone after the guys using the innocents as shields. They should have. They shouldn't have used anti-personell (a.k.a. Shrapnel of DEATH) weapons on kids.

4. Earth Nuggets

Earth Nuggets New Member

This debate is stupid. Just look up Operation Opera and then know to blindly support Israel.

5. Ramidel

Ramidel New Member

Someone should start bombing Britain for making this whole mess in the first place.

6. Packersfan30_3

Packersfan30_3 New Member

Ah. I see. When someone has views that don't coincide with yours, you say the debate is stupid and that we're blind sheep, despite our organized and valid points. Classy.

What on earth Does Operation Opera have to do with this? What, Israel isn't allowed to defend themselves? If you're going to say something outrageous like that, at least explain yourself.

Couldn't find any reports of using anti-personnel weapons. if you could point me to a source I'd appreciate. This is all I could find.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/06/israeli-bombs-hit-un-scho_n_155497.html

I'll highlight a few major points, the article is long.

7. Ramidel

Ramidel New Member

I'll explain him. He's mocking everyone involved in the debate.

8. Earth Nuggets

Earth Nuggets New Member

LOOK AT ALL THOSE WORDS!!!

What exactly does this all have to do with Arcanum, 'sperg?

9. Packersfan30_3

So you're some twelve year old who hasn't an educated opinion or clue about the world you live in. Nice to know. 95 words is hardly even a short paragraph. I was exaggerating at first, but seriously, are you twelve? I also like how you have no relevant response, so you complain this is in the wrong section. Why don't we just pretend it's in the right section?

You aren't funny, you aren't clever. Grow up

10. Earth Nuggets

Earth Nuggets New Member

You don't understand. I wasn't ever debating anything. You quoted a snide, joking aside and responded to it like it had to live up to some unrealistic expectation you had where everything in this thread is supposed to have logical merit.

GOD LOOK AT THIS FUCKING DELICIOUS LOGICAL DEBATE, BACKED UP BY CREDIBLE SOURCES AND SCIENCE! I made a complete joke out of this discussion thread that everyone else was taking so seriously. This thread, that was started by a fucking retard in the wrong sub-forum.

11. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

LULZ I LIEK MINDLESS ARGUMENTZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ FEED MORE TROLLZ LULZ LULZ HEETED ARGAMANTZ OVER SEMANTIX LULZ LULZ

12. Ramidel

Ramidel New Member

I fear that Grakelin has been exposed to the stupidity for far too long, there's nothing left to save.

13. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

SBS World News on the evening it happened. You might be able to find something on their website.

14. Packersfan30_3

See, there's a difference between snide, exaggerated, and clever satire that is actually funny, and just spewing random crap that could very well be taken seriously. If you're going to be funny, be funny.

Yes, comedy gold! How on Earth did I miss that one!? Operation Opera? I'm practically busting a gut! The only way that would be even remotely funny is if you were trying to make a point so random, so off topic, that you wouldn't want it to be taken seriously. And that isn't very fucking funny now, is it?

Just because you don't take it seriously, doesn't mean others don't. That's a pretty common thing on this forum, having (semi)-serious discussions but joking around at the same time. That doesn't give you an excuse to start insulting everyone and spewing out random crap about how we need to backup our facts, or else we aren't allowed to take things seriously. Clearly some of us were actually bringing up points, try reading the rest of the thread. Just because people throw in a wise-crack doesn't give you an excuse to troll me. Not trolling, you say? Look at the quote I used! You derail the thread and then insult anyone who doesn't share your viewpoint. Kidding or not, that's piss annoying.

No shit I expect everything to have logical merit. What's the point in reading it if it isn't logical? I don't expect you go out and do a case study about shit, just think before you post.

Now at the risk of this getting vaulted and getting involved in a huge fucking embarrassment, this is where I get off. Caity, thanks, I'll check into it tomorrow after my finals. But I'll be ashamed and disappointed if Israel would be that brutal towards a school. It's one thing to shell the school in an attempt to chase out insurgents in the area, it's another to intentionally cause a massacre on a target you know is filled with primarily children.

15. Earth Nuggets

Earth Nuggets New Member

Autism

It's something badass Israel did in 1981. Why is that off-topic?

You're taking this really very personally. See, I didn't think I'd be making somebody's Asperger's flare up, with shit like "someone should start bombing Britain for making this whole mess in the first place" right next to my post. "This debate is stupid." Good God, more scathing words have never been posted on the Internet.

Our Host!