Cant find the dwarven king!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rat_comegetsome, Oct 9, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. rat_comegetsome

rat_comegetsome New Member

i need help, i cant find thunder(the dwarven king in the wheel clan) i have surch all the dreagen and i cant find him!!!!

2. Wump

Wump New Member

You can persuade his son to let you in staraightaway through the secret entrance under his throne. If you can't do that you'll have to fight your way through the dungeon. There are two dungeons: One with dwarfs and crystal spiders and another a bit more to the north with all manner of nasties. Just go up and up in that one till you come to a big room. Mouse on the back wall wich should light up, click, you're in.

3. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

It's great to have high Int and be persuasive. Saves lots of hack&slash job. Yet another thing I enjoy in Arcanum :smile:

4. Milo

Milo New Member

While searching through the Dredge, you should have come across a big square room where all the monsters where already dead. If you look closely along the back wall, there's a crack there. You can click on that, it'll lead you to where Loghaire is hiding.

It's not really noticable. I missed it my first time through, also. Same goes for those cracks in the sewers of Caladon.

5. Quethim

Quethim New Member

mabey u should turn your brightness up when u go into the dredge

6. NecroLich

NecroLich New Member

well...

And I had to fight my way through like a man! When I went up the ladders of Loghaire's exile, I ended up at the throne room. I thought it was a bug. If I had known that the king-in-waiting was hiding that, I would've killed him straight away. That bastard! :evil:

Our Host!