I'm back :D - Need a place to stack items.

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Cooto3s, Sep 26, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Roller

Roller New Member

Talking about messy posts.. But im not the one to complain about such things.

2. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

Not that we all complaining about your gravedigging :roll:

I have corrected the above post. Something went wrong with the blasted quoting.

3. Roller

Roller New Member

Arthgon
    No, its less the quoting i mean, but ask magikot about it, he is an "expert" in such things, not me. Especially in threads about storage options in Arcanum. And btw Xiao_Caity's "warning" is of no relevance, he/she is of no importance here, just a regular, like you or me. :)

4. Arthgon

Uh...I think you that should not talk like this, because of her mood that she is now having.

5. Roller

Roller New Member

Eh, dude they are no different than you. Thats not some upper class. The ones you should pay attention to are Dark Elf and Vorak. And some others listed in the forum description. Are you scared actually? o_O I can understand though. The way this clique is acting, not nice. But it can be changed. Aside from being a dictatorship, the users define the forum atmosphere. Unless he/she is a mod, in which case im waiting for him/her to say it and then ofc taking back my words. :)

6. Arthgon

That's Mr. Dude for you, TRoller.

Actually, I am not scared of anyone, but I think you should, because you are in more trouble. Also did you ever pay attention what the others say about you, or about the things you do?

Let me say this only once: Perhaps Xiao_Caity is not a mod(yet), but she has more respect here, then you will ever have.

7. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Listen, you arrogant little bitch. I have been here long enough and posted enough intelligent (or at least amusing) things to garner a certain amount of reputation and what's more, tolerance to my occasional moments of bitchery. Which, incidentally, I am allowed to have because women get a certain amount of leeway in that department.

You, on the other hand, have been here less than a fortnight and managed to piss off everyone you've been in a thread with, without contributing a single intelligent, amusing or passably tolerable comment. You have been nothing but an insulting little bastard who deserves every pissed-off response you get.

Don't get all high and mighty, Trollzilla. I don't know what the standards on any other forums you may be part of may be, but I'll bet they're pretty low if they tolerate you without getting pissed off.

Incidentally, I am a woman. Drop the she/he crap. I'd tolerate being called a guy by mistake (it wouldn't be the first time), but being all gender neutral is just embarassing for the both of us. And if you think House of Lords isn't a dictatorship... saints and martyrs man, you're crazier than I thought.

I'll bet you love Paolini's 'Inheritance' trilogy, don't you?

8. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

What the hell, I go to sleep for 5 hours and miss everything? Bah!

Hi, Pot, this is the Kettle. Just wanted to let you know that you're black.

No, bumping is bringing a recent thread to the top of the forum in order to garner attention to a subject posted therein. Grave digging is bringing up a long dead and/or resolved thread. Generally a thread is considered dead around here if it's been longer than a week since the last post, though some exceptions do apply.

So you're complaining about my spamming while spamming yourself? I'll say it again then, "hi, Pot, this is the Kettle. Just wanted to let you know that you're black." What word should I look up that states my attempt to prove a point is weak and therefore makes you feel pity for me? To my knowledge there is no word that covers that, but I would love learning it if there is one. And I would love a cookie! Thank you! *nomnomnom*

You're right, though that's your fault for starting this.

Newsflash, flamers have been doing that since ARPAnet.

Gah! Utter, plagiarized garbage.

"Look what I wrote Mom and Dad! It's Star Wars with dragons! Can you guys publish it for me? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?!"
    "Sure son."

9. Archmage Orintil

Archmage Orintil New Member

10. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Bless you, magikot, for sharing my opinion on the nauseating garbage. You have totally made my day with that comment. :lol:

11. magikot

I will admit to enjoying the Eragon movie though. It's so pretty. And it has John Malkovich with is always a good thing.

12. Fromage

Fromage New Member

The Rifftrax of that movie is hilarious. Can't say it left me feeling sympathetic to the film, but it was the first time I'd seen it so probably not the fairest introduction.

13. magikot

14. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

The Eragon movie was... passable. Eragon is still a Gary Stu, though, and Murtagh still got shafted. (The one character in the books who even the detractors admit is a good character, and he gets shafted so very, very badly... I will happily place bets that Murtagh dies saving Eragon in the final book.)

15. magikot

What the fuck? Roller you were just online, now get your ass back in this thread!!

I really hope we didn't scare him off. I'm having fun Goddamn it!!

16. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    I'll have to agree. But I'll also add Jeromy Irons to that.
    Saw the movie. Was curious about the book. Read some reviews. Thought better of it.

17. magikot

Also true. Jeremy Irons is a silver screen god.

18. Roller

Roller New Member

Blah blah blah the shitstorm of you both is sure amazing. Magikot is already editing his posts like there is no tomorrow, First he was only using it to correct his grammer so he could attack others. Now he is changing whole posts, adding bits, removing bits. You guys are sure losers, cant even fight straight.

Just some random bits, amusing me the most.
    Was that an attempt to flame? See the definition for "pathetic" above and restrain yourself to "i love you magikot" posts again.

Tolerated, not allowed.

Im not, but you apparently are. And for no reason. Reality check?

---
    I see. The E-thugs are striking again.
    [​IMG]

19. Fromage

Fromage New Member

http://www.rifftrax.com/
    That is Rifftrax, it's the later season MST3K guys providing mp3s of riffs to be played at the same time as a movie, thus avoiding the sticky and expensive rights-purchasing that has basically screwed over MST3K DVD distribution. Also, it lets them make fun of blockbusters that they couldn't have touched on MST3K. It's good stuff.

20. magikot

I do what in the where now? Please show where I've changed whole posts.

As for the adding and removing bits: Yes, I have done this on the Ollie picture, since phpBB code fucks up the original ASCII (and I couldn't stand looking at approx. 20 :/ faces) I felt it was needed.

Look at the posts, any non-grammar edits are noted.

Though I'm surprised you didn't pick up on my poor syntax in my last flame. Oh well, point mine I guess.

Though you get a point too for that awesome picture.

Our Host!