Stuck in Stillwater

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Ghost-face, Oct 8, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Ghost-face

Ghost-face New Member

I'm in Stillwater. I've rescued the wizard from the Ogre. I've recovered the missing statue of Geshtianna and did the nasty with the high priestess. Now, I'm stuck and don't know how to get to Qintarra. I spoke with the elf, Myrth, and all he does is taunt me. He doesn't give me any useful clues or quests or anything. I spoke with the Stillwater giant expert (Stanley Hippington?) and all he does is tell me he's busy and to come back later. I came back the next day and he says the same thing. There isn't anyone else in town to speak with. What do I do?

2. Sethmage

Sethmage New Member

This guy Myrth should give you a quest for the information you need, try different ways of the conversation and if you really pissed at him... spoiler ahead
    Kill him and he has this amulet, that lady in the first town Shrouded Hills wanted, She will reveal location of Quintara

3. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Also, if you killed Myrth, you can talk to his spirit and he will reveal to you the location of Qintarra. Don't worry about shifting yourself to evil, after all, he is evil.

4. Shadowman

Shadowman New Member

When Myrth asks you if you could tell him why you're so interested in the location of Quintara tell him yes. And then make him wait. After that he'll give you a quest to get the hide of the Stillwater Giant. After you've recovered it he'll give you the location of Quintara.

5. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. But he's a sicko, I'd kill him if I were you. :minigun:

6. Ghost-face

Ghost-face New Member

thanks for the tip. I tried to play through various dialogue options w/ Myrth but didn't get anything about a quest. In the end, I just wasted him and took the amulet back to Gaylin in Shrouded Hills.

7. elrat

elrat New Member

talk to him...make him wait until you get the dialogue option, "I don't mind you asking but that doesn't mean I'll tell you" or something like that.

Our Host!