Ultra Lite Bread

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by Computech19, Jun 7, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Computech19

Computech19 New Member

I've Hex edited the bread so that it makes you lighter by changing your weight to -32000 so you can carry alot of heavy items without worrying about slowing down.

Download Link
    http://www.mediafire.com/?xy0qhidgnym

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    What's the reasoning behind Ultra Lite bread though?

Lot's of gas that makes the character lighter? :)

3. Computech19

Computech19 New Member

The reason i hex edited the bread was so that i can carry like 2 Mechanized Arachnids without decreasing your running speed, the bread is also useful for the big boulders in the one quest, so while carrying the bread you can run with the boulder in your inventory.

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    You should use this to make some sort of power armor that increases your carrying capacity. For balance reasons, it could decrease speed.

5. Computech19

Computech19 New Member

The main reason for this Ultra Lite bread mod was because of the ammo that gets to heavy if you have a lot of ammo, that was before i made the Ammo that don't increase your weight mod.

6. Shota Shernokavich

Shota Shernokavich New Member

7. Computech19

Computech19 New Member

8. Darkform

Darkform New Member

one of my thoughts for the Meca Suit I thought of was make it 2,000 stone a little better than Mechanical Plate and maybe a -7,000 stone on "wield on"

9. Computech19

Computech19 New Member

The Ultra Lite bread can be used with any other item or weapon that increases and or decreases the weight of a character.

You can have 1 or more than 1 loaves of bread in your inventory or a followers inventory, it works for followers too by the way.

It stacks the numbers, for instance by having 2 loaves of bread the characters weight changes to -64000 and if you carry an item that weighs 5000 then the characters weight will be -59000. :)

10. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

How dull. No offence, but why would you want a broken item like this? It takes away all sence of fairness and realism.

11. Computech19

Computech19 New Member

No offence, it's for people that want to use it and for people that don't care about all sence of fairness and realism, it's a persons own choice to use it or not. :/

12. Oracle

Oracle Member

I don't want to know what happens once you eat a loaf of bread of that kind...

13. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Comptech, could you possibly *compress* the computer info that's in your sig? I think it's longer than all of the posts here combined. I took it, and cut out everything that struck me as, well, needless. The only thing I would consider adding to below would be your OS.

14. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Bah, like a Jamella-edited item in Arcanum. Why not use your talents to do something cool instead?

15. Computech19

Computech19 New Member

No problem DarkFool, i was thinking about shortening my self but i had to go to work first.

16. Computech19

Computech19 New Member

Well Wolfsbane i'm only a very new beginner at modding files and such the bread was the first thing i edited, and that was the first time i used a Hex editor.

I'm thinking of making some custom new schematics in the near future an anyway.

Edit:
    Sorry made a double post.

17. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I can think of an amazing use for this bread! Make a very dumb ogre who's a throwing master! Can you imagine having a huge ogre lobbing boulders and other large objects (like the gold idol, and such) at enemies?! That'd be amazing! :)

18. team a

team a New Member

I think chrisbeddoes did this, "anti-gravity apples" or some such. Never was a fan of cararcanum - it was the speling errors that prevented me from getting into it.

Of course, Compy, you probably didn't know much about that, or if you did, you were only following in his footsteps. If you weren't too influenced by that, i'd say it's a clever thing to come up with, if stupendously game-imbalancing. Perhaps you could make a script to ensure that only one could be carried at a time?

Anyway, good to see somene else who knows some Arcanum hex editing. Good luck as you go for the more complicated stuff.

19. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

Chris had anti-gravity diamonds - I'm the one with the the apples. :p

20. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

I vaguely remember something about anti-gravity leaves. Whose were they ? :)

Our Host!