Arcane Items/Set

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by who_is_daniel, Dec 19, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. who_is_daniel

who_is_daniel New Member

I have heard a few rumors on these boards about Arcane sets and god jewelry sets, that if you wear a full "set" (whatever that is) then you will get extra bonuses. Is this true?

What do you get?

Anyone know where to go to get parts to the sets?

What Arcane stuff do you have to wear to get a full set bonus? I have never found Arcane Boots.

2. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Sorry, but in this case rumors are just rumors. I think there were some plans to give bonuses to item sets like in Diablo (also rumors from the board) but no such thing arrived to the game. I think the rumor was about arcane: shield, sword and helmet, but actually it doesn't matter when it's not true.
    Also, there are no arcane boots or arcane necklace. While there are several really good magical (often unique) necklaces to choose, the boots section seems to be neglected, since you can buy the greatest magical or tech boots in a normal shop.

3. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

As it stands, I think you can buy all of the Arcane items at shops/Gypsie Women, which diminishes their uniqueness to a point.

4. who_is_daniel

who_is_daniel New Member

Thank you, for letting me know. Anyone know about CarArcanum if there are any sets in it and if so what are they?

5. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

Chris did add two or three sets, but all I remember for certain is the Geshiana jewels set which boosted your beauty.

It's been too long since I last played. Sorry.

Check the Module Discussion for threads on Car-Arcanum. I have a vague memory of the sets being discussed in one of those.

6. who_is_daniel

who_is_daniel New Member

7. cfg

cfg New Member

if i remember correctly 4 such sets .

Our Host!