New Love Song

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steampunk, Oct 17, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

Ohh and I'm sorry i forgot to reply to this little comment you made here.
    I shall do now in full.
    First of all learn how to spell the word behavior before you try to make a psychological judgment on somebody. Secondly, ask yourself a question. How often do you post on this forum? Then ask me a question. How many times does Steampunk post on this forum?
    In order to make a psychological assessment upon a person one must first make a statistical inquiry. For example, you could compare my total amount of posts to yours. But you could have been here a lot longer than me. So the best one i could come up with is the amount of post per day figures. The difference between You and me there is quite substantial.
    Now you tell me, who is the compulsive one? In addition you are not only compulsive about this site, you are compulsive about your overwhelming desire to please and in turn be liked. Perhaps this stemmed from an unhappy childhood. I couldn't tell you for i don't know enough about you personally yet to make a very accurate assessment. Plus I'm not a fucking psychiatrist am i!?

2. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

3. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Well aren't we a little ignorant bitch today? Has it never occurred to you that there are differences between British and American English? In fact, 'behaviour' is the correct way to spell the word in British English, and 'behavior' is the wrong way. So what is correct, really comes down to which variant of English the writer prefers.

Also I'd like to add that, if you're going to criticize someone for their spelling, you really should learn to spell yourself first. That's right, 'judgement' is spelled with an 'e' between the 'g' and the 'm'. That goes for both American and British English. Also a bit further down in your post than I have quoted you didn't capitalise the 'I' when you were referring to yourself.

In short, fuck you.

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Sure you're not interested?

5. Xz

Well, now I've seen it all, and then I mean everything. I can not possibly see anything new now,

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Actually, for a satisfying psychological survey I would compare the substantative quality of the posts between wolfsbane and yourself, and although I rarely have a good thing to say about wolfsbane, he isn't an overtly pedantic bastion of ignorance and antagonization. Plus, your per day post count might be low due to us chasing you're dumbass away every time you come back.

Seriously, do you know us? At all? You post a shitty poem on this forum, as an icebreaker to you not posting in awhile, and you don't expect our reaction to be, firstly, wow I thought you hung yourself already, and secondly, haha, you suck like a vacuum cleaner. Were you struck by a brick in between your last visit? You seem to have grown even stupider.

Another important bit of psychological evidence, getting back to that point, is that you consistantly try to return the topic of conversation to you, as if you're yearning for some sort of attention, be it positive or negative. The first person to be aggressive in this post was actually you, is your penis THAT small that you need to compensate THAT much?

So, no, you aren't a psychologists, because, if you didn't know, all psychologists attend psychiatric counseling to make sure they aren't crazy too, and you obviously have not because whatever-the-fuck makes you such an asshole is obviously clinging to your psyche for dear life. So go suck on another silicon-laden hunk of fat that's about twice as old as you are. I think I'm going to go get laid by a girl who looks good without having the plastic content of a Tonka Truck.

I subscribe to being a hustler, I don't need your fucking issues, nor does anyone here, I would presume, so why don't you go fuck yourself long and hard on whatever stick you habitually shove up your ass and take your inane drivel to with you. It irritates my sensibilities.

7. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

:lol: Hope you don't mind, but the chances are good I'll be using that line tonight.

8. Xz

That's going in my signature.

9. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

This was fun. I didn't even have to defend myself.

Steampunk, why don't you just leave and never, ever, come back? You don't even piss me off anymore (I sadly confess he irritated me in the beginning).

Get some help. You need it.

10. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure. In a related comment, I'm stronger than that bizarre amazon (according to "her" bio), who appears to be practicing some sort of long-distance tribadism, though I'd still not go near her veiny carapace.

As for the Punk;
    Bah. He's not going to leave, regardless of how much sense any one person makes in their argument against his inane psychobabble.
    Notice how, regardless of how much we fight the fact he's here, we still essentially respond to him?

Analyizing the situation won't do any good, so I'll just say it;

Fat chicks eat more than they should, social security is going bankrupt, modern cartoons are predominantly shit that was made from recycled plots of old movies and TV shows, and it's ok to kill people if they're trying to kill you.
    The moral of the story? Put down the fork, invest in something worthwhile, read a fucking book, and never instigate a fatal confrontation.

11. Dark Elf

Media:
    I have this crackpot idea of how to get rich. I'm thinking about buying a few thousand $, wait until the dollar gets stronger, exchange them back to SEK and reap a humungous profit.

12. Xz

Well, from what I understand, the dollar isn't done sinking in value, so you'd better wait.

13. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Yea, my analysts are placing bets on how long and sever the recession coming will be: they all think it's coming.

14. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Oh, you had better believe it.
    I honestly can't see the US dollar getting any stronger in my lifetime, though. How sad is that?

15. Dark Elf

Media:
    The good thing about it is that all the scandinavians around here who'd like to afford a trip to America now will be able to go there.

I say we all crash at your place and drink all your beer.

16. Xz

Why would I want to go to America? America might have been the land of the free in the past, but now I'm probably better off staying in Scandinavia. :p

17. Dark Elf

Media:
    Idiot! We don't go there for teh freedum. We go there for teh lulz!

18. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

The difference is that everyone was free to go to America where as Scandinavia pretty much actively keeps people out.

19. Dark Elf

Media:
    If you by Scandinavia mean "Finland and Denmark" then I'm right with you.

You do realize that about 12% of the Swedish population is foreign born?

20. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

"Scandinavia" is a broad term meaning 'North of Darwin'.

Our Host!