Virgil disappears in Caladon after cemetary.

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by wastelandhero, Oct 2, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. wastelandhero

wastelandhero New Member

After the cemetary in Caladon I noticed Virgil is missing and I can't find him. Funny thing is I am being healed after combat, but by what or who I am not sure. Level 43 mellee expert. Caladon elight armour. Have done some of the alter blessings. I read Virgil would return to group after conversation, but when?

Edit: I did some more digging and found out he leaves from T'sen-Ang, you travel to Caladon and resurect him. I have not reached that point yet. We went into the Caladon cemetary to dig up Misk and he walked over to a grave and we talked. I can't remember the exact conversation. After waiting till night and digging up the grave then I noticed he was gone. I went to the Sobbing Onion and he is not in the basement. Is it possible that advancing time when he was waiting caused him to get tired of waiting and left?

Edit #2: Loaded up a game in Tarant just before heading to Asbury then back to Caladon. Will retry and maybe leave Virgil far from the cemetary to see what happens.

If anyone has an answer it would be helpfull in the meantime.

2. xoid

xoid New Member

Did you go to Tarrant and search for Lawrence Brummond at the Hall of Records? Pretty sure that Virgil won't show up in the Sobbing Onion basement without having done that.

3. wastelandhero

wastelandhero New Member

Actually, I loaded an earlier game went to Ashbury talked to the writer of the book, found out about the butler and returned to Caladon to relay this info. I then went to the cemetary and found out I had already dug up the grave and had the book from it in my posession, and Virgil is still with me. Only thing I can think of is he got killed somewhere and I didn't notice. Opps. All is well now. Thanks for the reply though.

4. Lorefold

Lorefold New Member

Virgil leaves the team after entering the cemetery to pay his respects at one of the graves. He's north-west from the grave you're about to dig up and will re-join when approached.

Our Host!