whats your shaman item

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Gizmaluke, Jul 30, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

A while ago that guy that makes the French Arcanum mods posted here looking for the old Sierra threads and if I remember rightly, someone did know where to find some of them, I'll give it some more thought.

EDIT

It was this thread here.

2. Gizmaluke

Gizmaluke New Member

i cant believe i posted this in 2006 but anyway if you experiment with different characters you obviously will get different things but the sad thing is you just might get an item to the opposite of your preference sucks doesnt it

3. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

I can't believe you dug it up after a year.

4. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

The system is quite unfair somethimes, when playing a mage, if I would not visit a wise woman everytime I was in town, i would end the game with magickal robes on and wouldn't even know there is anything else better for a mage with little strenght, and now when playing a techie, I find tons of high class magickal, mistic and arcane equipment.

Hope that isn't considered gravedigging, since I didn't realized a few minutes sooner, that this topic was resurrected from a year of death laying, I just looked at the date of the last post and didn't firstly understand what Xz had on thought.

5. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Well, now that it's already been dug up, it's fair game.

6. grandaddy

grandaddy New Member

when i played as a human called jeasus all i got was a measly manna potion you would of thaught you would get some sort of decent wepon

also i played as a elf called lenar'd and i got some good mage stuff but strangely when i played with the exact same setup but with a different portrate i got a different stuff

7. who_is_daniel

who_is_daniel New Member

I always playe the patched game (and lately with Car Arcanum) but I have never ever ever found anything remotly nice in that chest. I guess I was born under a sign... :lol:

Our Host!