Girls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grossenschwamm, Jun 3, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

It's come to my realization that I'm a lonely white boy. Granted, working as a landscaper and getting to take my shirt off in front of hot rich chicks is rewarding in its own way...but I need to get my education back on track. College is where all the nice ones hang out.
    Honestly, there's no reason for me posting this than my pet parrot posturing herself to be mounted when I walk into the room. Every fucking time.
    What the hell am I supposed to do in that kind of situation? She doesn't even say "hi" anymore. I think this might be one of the only cases of a bird using her owner for some sort of sexual gratification...I just made myself sick.

Being sexually harrassed by your own pet is pretty sad.

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

3. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

I haven't laughed this hard in months.

4. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

I must admit, I went into this thread with little in the way of expectations. Even after reading, I'm not sure if they were met, or just like, blown out of the water.

Re: what you said, yes, college is a way to meet chicks, sure, but not the only way or the best way. Then again, don't listen to me, I've been single for like over 2 years now.

5. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I have been single for 9 times as long as you have, Philes. So you shouldn't feel bad about yourself.

6. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

fish was single till he met me. it only took four months to knock me up. so praise your childless existance while you still have it.

7. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Thank you rosie, for giving me a whole new outlook on being single.

8. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Hey, it's the best prevention there is...

9. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Ha, I live with a psycho born again Christian landlord, who probably never even touched a boob in his life. He's 40ish now, and 2 weeks ago my flatmate was taking pics of him, probably for some sort of dating agency.

Farewell to letting God find a wife for you I guess. Living here, around Christians I went to church myself, I even got Baptized and shit.

But life without sex? What kind of bullshit is that. I can take most of the idiotic doctrines but that one is just wrong.

10. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I have two hands. I'm happy. I really can't see how having another person there to fuck it up could make it any better, but I dare all of you "females" to show me the faults of my reasoning.

11. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

dude, women are hell to live with. we're all insane control-freaks, and most of us will spend your money. don't get a girlfriend, get a friend with benefits.

12. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

I tried that, but I'm not the type for casual sex. The other person was, though. I ended up parting ways with her because there were about four other guys besides me.

13. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

OR, depending on what country you live in, you can get pregnant quick and let the council pay for everything, including food, house and misc baby items. That how it is over here at least. It is a shock to me though, back in Poland single moms get diddly squat, so at least they try very hard to hold on to their would-be spouses. But over here, teen pregnancy and single mothers is something so common it's nothing strange. Very anti family if you ask me.

14. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

Why should the government have to pay for someone's child services/care if they can't themselves? If they couldn't afford/handle/deal with it, they shouldn't have had a kid in the first place. I realize I'm flame baiting here, I guess, but I'm just looking for discussion. Also, where is "over here" for you Jinxed?

15. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

In Australia all you have to do is have the damn thing and you get a blank cheque for $4k

16. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

4$k doesnt seem like alot when you think of all the worlds killer jellyfish, crocodiles that live in the ocean, worlds deadliest snakes, riki tavi and what else that child has to dodge to make it to adult hood. Is Australia really a secret freemen training ground?

17. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

18. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Because the government cannot allow poverty to set in families in a country that's considered to be the 4th richest in the world. Besides, "it just kinda happened" explanation seems good enough, even with the amount of overpopulation. I think that it's still fair enough. Think about it, even though your parents were dumb and had you without any means to support a child, you still came to the world, just because your parents were idiots doesn't mean you should be denied a shot at life starting from the ground up. You're still a human being and deserve all the help any government can give you. In essence it's about the kid, not the parents... Although some parents probably abuse this anyway.

There are so many easy going skanky sluts that will just about lend their hole to any one, and the way men think about wearing condoms is a laugh. Every guy that brags about their sexual exploits always makes a lemon face when I asked them about it and says "eh, I don't wear that shit".Seriously, England, where I live, is just a joke when it comes to all that. Teens getting pregnant with the worst type of guys, ending up raising the kid alone straight away or trying to get their partner to help, who will either beat her senseless or spent most of his parenthood in a pub.

There are plenty good families, but this generation seems to be heading downhill an icy slope, blindfolded and with their hands tied behind their back.

In my life I had sex with 2 girls without protection, both were long time partners and both were on birth control. I know that it might sound unbelievable to some guys when I say it but I refuse to have casual sex without wearing a rubber. Saves getting a fucking love child or some nasty STD. That's a concept that seems to be too hard to grasp for some people.

19. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Some quick statistics about Wagga Wagga (where I live)...

:-Highest rate of teen pregnancy in australia (per capita)
    :-Highest rate of single mothers in australia (per capita)

Some quick statistics about me....

:-Number of women slept with 50+*
    :-Number of STD's contracted 0
    :-Number of little nobodies running around 0

I have a few rules I live by, one of which is, "when the pants go down, the condom goes on". What does all this prove... there aint much to do here but get drunk and fuck. Even more surprising I have friends with (unplanned) children who don't want them taught sex-ed at school.

*Before you think I'm just boasting my ass off I have worked the bar at well in excess of over 400 wedding receptions at my work and I can say with absolute impunity that bridesmaids are dirty sluts who like it hard and rough.

20. Milo

Milo New Member

Alcoholics Anonymous meetings are pretty good, too.

Our Host!