2 naked guys, a chest full of clothes and an empty field of

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Amos Trask, Oct 4, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Amos Trask

Amos Trask New Member

This bug is so annoying when I loaded my game and I became a LEVEL 1 human and I was next to a human shop keeper who was insulting my laack of clothes and next to him was a chest full of stuff you can buy at the start and the map showed me in the far right corner of Arcanum in the edge of the world on the ocean. I know this is the start of the game but this is my autosave and my only other save was when i was a level 10 charector any help here?. Please

2. Xanamonarac

Xanamonarac New Member

Hey, that thing also happend to me once. What patch version do you play? X

3. Knight Saber

Knight Saber New Member

I think that you'll have to start the game again.

4. Vovka100

Vovka100 Member

it happened to me too although i were quite lucky as my other save was from a day before and yes i played the patched version

5. Vovka100

Vovka100 Member

it happened to me too although i were quite lucky as my other save was from a day before and yes i played the patched version

6. NecroLich

NecroLich New Member

well...

No, you don't. You can load your level 10 save. Your save file was corrupted, that's why. Well, when you bought Arcanum, you should've considered the risks. Believe me, it's not a game with the least bugs, but to me it's very enjoyable. Sorry for the lost save file. :sad:

7. Magao

Magao New Member

Try reloading the same savegame ...

Some people, including myself, have been able to just reload.

BTW, this is the "Wasteland of the First Shopkeeper", first discovered in the beta. Then you could get to the Wasteland by hitting escape a couple of times immediately after you died, or I managed it by hitting escape a couple of times on the first screen (where you now select single/multi-player).

It was thought that the Wasteland was gone until this bug popped up. Personally, I think it should be removed from happening upon loading a save game, but it should be accessible *somewhere*. It has become a legendary part of Arcanum ...

DRAGON SLAVE!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magao on 2001-10-04 23:43 ]</font>

8. Elrond

Elrond New Member

I dunno. I guess I'm not that lucky. I finished the game, but I had no mysterious legendary Arcanum bugs. Unlucky fellow I am, indeed! :grin:

9. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

The slayers a very cool anime.
    Another anime fan
    How about it Broberts? Do you think he should sterilise himself too? Is he pitiful?
    there is alot of anime fans deal with it. Just don't shit in your pants

Our Host!