How much your hatred gives me sweet dirty pleasure :D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steampunk, Mar 25, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

2. SirGarrickStout

SirGarrickStout New Member

How about we all open a funding for our gentleman naked orc to travel to england, buy a gun at black market and finish this all?

3. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Wouldn't he have to wear clothes for the flight?

Maybe we should just buy him a longboat.

4. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I'm pretty sure the airport security would prefer it if I was naked.

5. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

That they would. Of course, that would raise some questions when you still set off the metal detector.

6. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

And the fact that you are green leaves alot to the imagination.

7. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

How about this.
    How about we put this menial behavior behind us.
    How about we get down to the real point.

I dislike a lot of people on this site.

I even hate a few.
    Notice that im using the word hate here.

The real point here is that i dont have a life.
    As such i am slightly on the edge.
    Why?
    Because i feel i have nothing to loose.

I know alot about Human behavior and about the world aswell.
    I am an educated person in terms of what i wish to be educated about.
    For instance yes my spelling can be wrong. It could even be concidered quite bad. What does it matter? The point im making is still the point im making. What im saying is still what im trying to say.

The real facts about this situation are thus.

I have a lot of spare time.
    I have OCD.
    I crave attention.
    I am of a flippant disposition.
    I love trouble and i have no empathy for those who dont.
    But most of all i have no care for concequences

You are just about normal people.
    Sure you may act a little strange from time to time and show the darker side of you, but mostly you do it on the internet. The fact is you all lead fairly normal lives and are fairly good people.
    The problem is you talk a lot. Now when i say you talk i mean you come out with bullshit. i dont like bullshit. it annoys me.

You really want to meet me then fine. If not shut the fuck up.
    I think a meeting would be interesting. It would not have to be a violent affair.

What im trying to say is, stop talking SHITE. HAVE SOME FUCKING BALLS. STOP TRYING TO ACT MORE INTELLIGENT THAN EACHOTHER. AND lighten up a bit.
    :) :) :) :) :)

8. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

:eek: But isn't that the spirit of this place?

9. mathboy

mathboy New Member

:) This comes from the person who, apart from promising to hunt down me and Frigo, and possibly DU, even going so far as to claim he had flown to Sweden, and tried convincing us that he was Jarinor and numerous other old members also claimed that he had finished an Arcanum mod.

Sorry, I hope you're not meant to be scary, because I'm laughing happily, probably with you, as I believe that you are somewhat intelligent, otherwise at your pathetic attempts at being scary. I'm long past the point where you were annoying.

:lol:

10. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Then why do you open you mouth at all?
    All that you are doing here is to spem our precious little forum with bullshit.
    So if it really annoys you, why do you do it?

11. Grossenschwamm

God fucking damn it!!

Every time you come back you get all preachy and up your own ass with, "wisdom," and, "common sense."
    I thought I understood what was going on, but no. I've got things to do other than watch foreign movies and sit on a forum, trolling the other members. In short, I can't understand how you think, because I don't know what it's like to not have a life. I know what it's like to not sleep, considering I tend to not do it for about 150 hours in a normal week. Psycho-reactive/functional insomnia. Anyway, what the hell?
    This is a place to kick back and relax after a fucked up day at work, because we ARE repressed in our daily lives. You know what I want to do every fucking time some asshole hands me a $20 dollar bill, and I can SEE the adequate amount in singles in their wallet? Let's just say I've gotten really good at masking blind rage. Hell, that's a contradictory statement. Masking blind rage? Well, how the hell does that work? Oh, I don't know...maybe you should find something that pisses you off in people, and multiply that by about 400 new faces every day. Then, remember that in a modern society, it's generally frowned upon to raze an entire population of people in a suburban setting. It's like having erectile dysfunction, only you've got a lack of body counts as opposed to boner-turgidity. You might be completely indifferent to consequences, but I defy you to kill everyone you know. Fucking do it. Will you? I have no idea. If I hear about it on the news, well, that's something I won't dare another forum frolicking sociopath.

12. Telcontar

Thankyou Gross.
    SteamSpoof for fucks sake we flame, we abuse, we mock only because you bring it on yourself you stupid fucking dickweed. Look at the history of the forum everyone gets flamed and flames themselves but do we all winge and whine and ask to meet eachother outside the forum to "talk" about it? No because it's a fucking stupid idea and its all for a bit of fun.
    Even outside the fucking forum you act like a dick and try and tell all of us shit on MsN. Refresh your memory? Well I recall not too many months ago, you wasted my time by trying to convince me you were Jarinor and all this intruging plot to take down HoL and everyone on it. You dickweed, how the fuck are you going to "hack" the system like you said you would?
    All I say to you is if you, you big 16 year old with herpes or ADD or what fucking ever, if you cant handle a bit of fun and making a dick out of yourself then fuck off and fly your toy aeroplane or gaze at your abrupt spawning of pubes because of puberty.

13. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Maybe the fact that this child, notice I use the word child, you pedantic little tool, craves so much attention means that we shouldn't give it to him. It's simply negative reinforcement, which psychologically is the same thing as positive reinforcement, just more upset, and with beating.

I love how some people think they can justify their behavior simply by rambling on and on about how many problems they have, why all of us should even fucking care, and how their 'problems' somehow make them into trolling little crybabies who lash out in impotent, poorly focused attacks on the communities that, for some fucking reason, haven't, yet again, banned them.

Let's decode this rambling for a second, you want us to put menial behavior behind us, then go on with more menial behavior, so you're either retarded or a hypocrite. You obviously must not understand the meaning of true hatred if you have ever 'hated' someone from a fucking online forum. Hatred isn't something you hold because you got banned and now you're post counts low, or someone made fun of your fucking avatar, you little pissant, hatred is staring the guy who raped your friend dead in the eye while you wonder just how fast you are with a knife. Hatred is watching the police officer who put your best friend in the hospital get a medal for doing it. Hatred happens in real life. Not on the internet.

For you to EVER make that confusion only furthers my belief that you're an immature, attention-grabbing whore, who's probably whacking his prepubescent man-meat right now just because people are finally addressing you directly. You don't have a life, in your own words, so you turn to fake life, and since you can't find your particular version of acceptance here, you freak the fuck out. Well holy shit-on-a-stick, douchebag, you ever think the fact that no one likes you might have something to do with... I don't know... you?

If you have no life, and you really have nothing left to lose, then go fucking kill yourself, it'll be a outlet for your frustration, but stop trying the collective patience of existance with your pseudo-mindless prattle. The fact is, OCD is a medical disorder, and it has nothing to do with being an asshole. It's not an excuse for your life, it's an excuse for why you wash your hands forty fucking times a day. I wouldn't shoot someone in the leg and blame it on the fact I have cancer.

A 'flippant disposition,' or do you mean a nacissistic punk? You think I talk bullshit, come to New York, you don't have to find me, post a message here when you arrive and I'll gladly have someone go pick you up. The only problem is your lack of concern for consequences is likely to get you beaten or shot, probably both. The fact is everything you do has consequences, whether your small mind likes it or not. You may CHOOSE to ignore certain ones, but apathy in general is nothing mroe than immaturity pretending it has some deluded form of belief structure attached to it.

14. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

Ok children.
    Lets look at this in a different stead.
    Lets look at this from a logical point of view.
    Taking into account the time, frequency and date of which i have been posting here recently.

You see i say i have no life.
    Things may seem like my lack of a life is revolved around this forum.
    I may seem at times like a whining little emo.
    At others i may act like a bit of a nutter.
    Sometimes I'm totally normal.

Do none of you think, ohh maybe he does have a life....
    Ohh maybe he leads a fucking good life?
    Ill be honest.
    My life is pretty good.
    I have recently moved from Spain to Cambridge.
    Im not living with my parents anymore.
    I am 17 and work as a laborer on a building site.
    I am earning 280 a week and I'm not paying tax.
    I am paying 90 a week rent and i have no other bills to pay.
    I don't have broadband yet because i have a legal dispute with a phone company called BT. (British Telecom) Now, i work quite a lot, and i play a fuck load. I have a girlfriend who i have quite a lot of sex with.
    And then i occasionally go on her laptop.
    Maybe once in a week. Sometimes twice.
    And when i do i post on this fucking SHITE forum called HoL where a bunch of sad act wankers complain about the world and bitch at each other. A bunch of people who have tits for balls and flare up at any sign of someone else getting into there sad little world.
    The reason i post here is simple. It doesn't take me long at all. And it pisses people off.
    People try to analyze me and what i post as to make some kind of image in there heads in contrast to who i am. Now as we all now who is a function of what, and what i am is someone who is pissing someone else off for fun. You are in essence asking a masked man who he is.
    Silly is it not?

By the way, if you want to talk to me ring this number.
    Do what you will with this number because its my old mobile number. If you live or are in england then dont use the 0044. Instead take that off and put a 0 in front of the 7.

15. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Sadness.

16. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

[​IMG]
    The boy's so full of shit he's got diarrhea of the mouth....

17. Grossenschwamm

You've said so many times why you come here with so many reasons that I'm wondering if you don't just have some fortune cookies lying in your room and you crack one open when you run out of ideas.
    "Do things that take little time and piss people off. Your lucky numbers are
    14 15 23 19 21."
    You keep saying what it is tha you do, you keep saying what you make. Amazing. While repetition is the key to learning, I wonder whether you say it for your own benefit. Because, really, if I need it repeated I'll just read it somewhere else on this forum.
    Here's my two cents;
    Key people's cars. It takes little time, and pisses people off.
    Or, fuck your girlfriend, because it takes little time, and it pisses her off.

18. Telcontar

All I have to say is children, peh. Even invading HoL.

19. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

If stimulus A is regarded as non-negative, or even positive, by all test subjects instead of subject B, and subject B regards stimulus A as hostile, it is to be regarded that subject B is somehow abberant to all subjects not B. If stimulus A is regarded to have the same basic composition in all trials, then the aberrancy possessed by subject B, from which the hostile response is derived, is intuitively linked to the nature of stimulus A.

In this case, stimulus A is the result of an aggregate of the qualities contained in its component parts, those qualities being of two classes. There are the inherent, or primary, qualities, and there are the secondary qualities. The secondary qualities of stimulus A would be those things contained solely within one component part, such as the personality of one particular poster. Since subject B expresses hostility at the entire stimulus, not a mere portion thereof, it can be safely assumed the cause of such hostility is primary.

The primary qualities of the aggregate would be those qualities common among many or all of the composite parts. In the applied case os stimulus A, this appears to be composed greatly of sarcasm, intelligence, and apathy. The implications are that subject B has no sense of humor, or he's anally-retentive and irritated that the rest of the world is not. These hypothesis are not mutually exclusive.

--
    If you don't like the forum, stop coming. If you do like the forum, for whatever deluded way, behave yourself. You may get a rise our of other members of the forum, I've said everything I have with quite the opposite emotion. You're nothing more than a trite and foolish boy, no matter how you try to pretend otherwise. I do seem to recall something about you now, how badly you've kept wanting into our 'sad little world,' and how you're probably ego tripping now that you have a sperm bank to lead around by the arm. I really don't care, but if you'd like to continue exercising your own petty attempts at self-realization by hurling vacuous insults around, I'd request you follow the code of conduct, before you get banned from 'our little world' again.

By the way, you try awfully hard to keep coming back, whining continuously that you aren't who you say you are until you can establish this position of pseudo-moral superiority. Fasicating, really.

20. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Can't you just ban him and his lousy IP, and then ban him again and again (or delete his user?) until he gives up his little hobby. Or, even better; just stop responding to this attention-craving little fucktard of a teenager. He sure doesn't deserve it, and I'm sure you've got better things to do. I know it's quite a lot to ask of a bunch of ol' flamers such as yourself, but I guarantee you it's worth it. Otherwise, he'll never go away.

Let's ignore him from now on, shall we?

Our Host!