Gods Quest - Torin's Quarry

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Milamber, Oct 4, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Milamber

Milamber New Member

Well I have been walking about the quarry to get the stone but I cant find it. Does anyone know where the bl**dy thing is????

EDIT:
    oops sorry I posted this in the wrong forum I think.............

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Milamber on 2001-10-03 18:56 ]</font>

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Welocome to the he wrong forum
    there is a couple of big stones there, somewhere near the dead body you find there you need to pick up a big boulder, just point on the stones and see which one is highlighted

3. Quethim

Quethim New Member

the stone is near where all the monsters r and for me i didnt pick it up my partners did(i hate it when my partners pick up stuff)

4. Rojo

Rojo New Member

Yeah, when I had this quest, Sogg picked up the thing, and I had been searching around for a good 30 minutes trying to find it. I finally realized that he was lagging way behind me while I was running around, and figured...hmm...he must be seriously encumbered. Checked the bastard's inventory and there it was. Then I killed Sogg.

Then I reloaded :p

5. Quethim

Quethim New Member

u didnt have to kill him the guy would have still taken the stone even if your partners had it(like for me Raven had it and i saw her pick it up and it was still in her invetory and the guy took it)

Our Host!