Flame War

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blinky969, Feb 8, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Perhaps if your father hadn't taught you that riding his twenty inches and ask for seconds is the best way to be a good communist, you would have delivered a flame that actually was such a thing. I'm sorry, but licking the shit off his member while aunt Olga hit you in the head with a sledgehammer to the Russian national anthem played backwards seriously fucked up your brain. Dude, you couldn't even make a fucking five year old girl cry, no matter how hard you fucking tried. PRAVDA COMRADE!

2. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Ugh...Sofokl, I didn't think it was possible, but reading your post gave me an acid flashback. I've never done acid.
    It was a good flashback, though;
    One in which your father never in a drunken stupor took your mom (who was at the time known as Pickles, the 900 pound bearded hermaphrodyte) to an elephant stable, laid her (him?) out in the largest shit pile he could find, and gave...(it) 30 roubles to stay there as he rubbed one out thinking of an armadillo named Corey. In this flashback he also didn't have the unintentional accuracy to land his load right down into your mom's cavernous baby-maker, narrowly missing what most would consider to be a large partial penis.

3. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Very good answer though, DE :thumbup: , but don't forget it's applying to all of us :p. And, I tried to make acid falshback, really...

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Listen, Sof, you know that English language. Yea, practice more, because you've actually been getting worse at it. I know you might try to use the 'defense' that this isn't writing class, but very few people who actually speak English can understand what the fuck you're trying to say. Plus, it makes your jokes suck more dick than Tel did that time we tricked him into working as a fluffer.

5. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Tel, the thing's that's most amusing with your post is that you're honestly upset with me not having been here for a few months. I mean, jesus, if you're so into me then why don't you write a poem or something? I need something to keep my fire going at home (Sweden's cold in the winter), and anything you might write should probably do quite well. Unless the flames reject it, knowing you wrote it, of course.

So why don't you stick your head up Voraks ass and stay there for a while?

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Maybe he thinks it's hard to have butt sex when his head's in the way...

7. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Your are all shitheads.
    Just for the record.
    Espacially Wolfsbane. He lives near a forest far out on the counrty so getting some wood for the fire isn't that hard, He's just lazy dicksucking homophobian cow who dosn't know shit about life.

8. Grossenschwamm

I'm going to pick this apart with such ferocity that you're gonna get whiplash.

Hmmm...what could you possibly have meant? Things that belong to each of us are shitheads? Just for the record, of course. You seem to have forgotten an S. Or maybe in that wobbly cranium of yours you wanted to say, "You're," and just don't know the grammatical differences of, "your," and "you're." But if that's the case, I have no idea why you deemed it necessary to put an, "are," in that sentence. Unless you wanted to have it stated doubly that we're shitheads, but you're too lazy to add another half assed contraction.

It looks like some twisted bastardization of, "especially," and, "spatial."
    So is he special in a spatial way, or spatial in a special way? Or are you calling him porcine with a word you invented?

Counrty. Heh.
    You also seem to be missing some commas. The way your sentence is currently worded, you're saying that Wolfsbane lives near a forest, and is getting wood, because his fire is not hard. Not something I'd put past him, but I think you get the picture. Oh, and there's a comma punctuating the end of your run-on sentence. Whore.

I'm going to ignore your lack of an article in that sentence, as well as your combining of a noun and verb into one word, and skip right to your newest word;
    homophobian.
    It would appear you've invented not only a word, but a whole nationality of homophobes. Kudos!
    As for, "dosn't;"
    Learn how to spell, you wobbly, misshapen, toffee-nosed, malodorous carbuncle of the ass!!

9. Wolfsbane

You know, Gross, I was going to answer him myself. But you did such a good job, so now there's no use for me to do so.

Bitch (Just 'cause it's a Flame War ^^)

10. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

You got that right

11. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Well, I know that you're brains would take such sever damage from the fact that a person maybe dosn't know correct english grammar, so I didn't give shit about what I wrote, aslong as I got the Grammar 'correct'.

By the way, go fuck yourselfs.

12. Wolfsbane

Let's just ignore this newbie and battle some of the bigger fish, shall we?

Japes, how intelligent of you to quote a specific line of my post and then make a little flashy comment of it. Eat dung or something.

13. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

My god... You pathetic little creature.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can make it all go away for a moment...

15. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Thank you Vyenna, but we already know that you lack even the most rudimentary grasp of flaming.

I can make you go away with about four clicks with my mouse. Whodathunkit?

16. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Pulling rank is great when you're bored of pulling on your elephantine boyfriend's cock.

Not that I'm defending him, he's dumb like stupid, and gets reamed like 500 sheets of paper.

17. Grossenschwamm

But you didn't, hence my elaborately worded libel. So, if you're able to think about something before you type it, fucking do it, you worthless cock-stain.
    As for me not being able to comprehend your, "foreign inability," to understand English, take a note from Dark Elf;
    He's an English teacher who also happens to be Swedish.

If brains were horses, yours would need to be shot.

And the fact that you could makes you shoot hot yogurt all over the computer monitor.
    Playing that card is like calling on a dead relative to win an argument.

Slut-blossom.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, because my brain is much better than yours, that's fact!

19. Wolfsbane

Which implies that both of your brains needs to be shot. A correct observation.

And Vyenna, at least try, will you? You're so lame that calling you lame just isn't worth it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone else at this forum a med student? I don't think so. That demonstrates the..well, I was going to say something but I forgot what it was.

Our Host!